18 . Break & Specials 2

__________☺️😇

Many are still tense about tobi being Madara Uchiha especially Sasuke who wants to kill him.

" guys I think it's time for a break now" Lite said. Most of them didn't listen to her as they are still focused on the previous topic.

" rest room on right , Cafeteria on left and rooms to rest at back. Don't hesitate " Sachi said.

Slowly everyone began to move.

Asuma and Kurenai were walking hand in hand. Anko giggling at them.

Kages and their aides went to sit on the couches and the chunin served them. They began to discuss with their own villagers the next steps.

Akatsuki were sitting far away from the kages.

" so you are not Tobi" Deidara asked

" Tobi , Madara are my names. " he said.

" hmm. Then I can proudly say I punched Madara uchiha"

He glared with Sharingan " I'll see if you will be alive to say it afterwards"

" No ... no problem I'll be on my way have a good day" Deidara ran.

" so should we listen to tobi from now on" Sasori asked.

" it does seems like he is leader of leader " Kisame said.

" pain is leader of Akatsuki! " konan frowned.

" yes konan san"

Kisame is silent and really wanted to ask Itachi about Tobi. He did see tobi acting childishly with Itachi but he whispers something before he goes . It's always like that that makes him curious now. As far as I know Itachi doesn't do things without a reason.

Itachi is silent and avoiding Kisame tobi and Sasuke all ways.

With konoha.

" I can't wait to use that wind style rasen Shuriken Sakura chan" Naruto practically stuffed ramen in his mouth after saying that.

" yeah even I can't wait to awaken byakugo, even if it takes years" sakura mumbled the last part.

" yeah even I want to learn Sasuke's chidori spear. It is really handy as chidori is originally a short range jutsu" Kakashi said.

" we have a long way to go" Jiraya said listening to them.

With oto

" Orochimaru sama you will be proud of me I'm saying you" Kabuto is started to change like his future self.

" kabuto I say that the path you have chosen may lead to failure " Orochimaru sighed.

Kabuto is shocked. He didn't expect this. " why because I don't have eyes. Orochimaru sama I have worked with you the longest time. If you can do impossible so can i"

" don't regret the day it all comes to an end" Orochimaru saying so he left. Maybe his death is affecting him.

" Sasuke dude I swear you got something man. Without evenyour next level eyes you can go against a akatsuki. I also want to join the fun. Isn't this not your intention " Suigetsu said.

" finding itachi is our intention "Sasuke answered

" you are too self centered"

Karin is blushing as she is seeing his skin uncovered by the shirt. Looking this Suigetsu took her glasses.

Karin wanted to punch but cannot. At last after minutes passed he gave her glasses. He teased her.

Before she can punch him lite called out. " guys it's time to resume"