15. Vs Hidan and Kakuzu

😇😒______

People of suna and konoha and some nin of other villages who respected future Chiyo after the fight finished their silent mourn.

Sachi looked at them and after looking at their faces she said. " shall we move next then..?"

They contemplated . Almost all of them are excited to see future but after witnessing a death nd many mysteries they began to question themselves if I die how would. i feel

" wel before that people of five great nations I will give you an option . You and your country people can see future if you want for now"

" what do you men ' for now'" mei asked.

"Well what I am saying is konoha, akatsuki, Orochimaru, his nin and suna can stay for next viewing. Next fight it's again related to konoha. So if you wanna see or not. But dont worry i will bring you back"

" Why leave us?" Konan asked .

" when I said I want you to live then I meant it. I said all of you will die, so if you see your life you can change your path or stay if you want to die. And we still prefer the peace. "

" yeah I would miss Sasori if he dies in 10 days" Deidara said.

Sasuke scoffed. If he chooses or not I will definetely kill him.

" it's better to die even if we change right now , we I'll be hunted for our heads " kisame said. He knows what the cruel world of ninja is.

Danzo still can't digest the fact that that girl is giving . " they are still criminals " Danzo said in a tone that is Almost to a shout.

" I know I know ... not all are willing to become criminals right .... some can be even forced" I said looking at him.

Danzo is silent. He wanted to speak and shut her up.

" well as much as deidara ni chan is a akatsuki, he is still Deidara. I. will.stay" Kurotsuchi said

" .... Well as she said Deidara was from iwa so we will stay" Onoki said

" then we will also stay as Kisame is from kiri" Mei agreed.

They looked at Raikage. As they know that he is a stubborn man

" why is it always konoha?" Raikage asked.

Sachi frown deepens. Ask kishi.

" even I ask the question. Of course Konoha is a trouble some village" people frowned and Kiba almost jumped if not for his sister . Raikage and onoki smiked " most of problems in ninja world have a direct or indirect link with konoha . But konoha has most solutions too. So it's important. Even in far future there are troubles "

Raikage raised his eyebrow but bee intervened " bro its akatsuki its after jinchuriki, we should know who will come afterwards after us , of course I will win but ,I want to be ready for my next fight. And afterall we can use our combo move"

Raikage wanted to punch bee but after listening full he also want to know afterall kumo has two jinchurikis with them.

" alright"

" well then let's start the next scene then , I will give you a warning before itself beware !"

The screen lies again

A lady is flown fumes of chakra are released from her mouth and eyes. She is blonde and has cloud symbol on her headband.

Mabui gasped. Karui closed her mouth with her hand to not emmit any sound. Darui frowned as they recognised the kunoichi.