17. Sasuke vs Deidara

____😒😇

" OKAY " sachi started.

" are you ready for next one" lite asked.

" okay" they said.

" I hope this one be good" Kakashi said.

On a roof team 7 and team 8 gathered. "Alright starting now our main mission is to find itachi and take him into custody ...

Sasuke is suprised. They are not searching for me but .... Itachi.

Tobi looked at itachi who blinked

Konoha people are whispering among themselves.

" now what did uchiha do to make to gain a squad behind him" Deidara rolled his eyes.

" OK so next is itachi right?" Konkuro asked. Well he did know that Sasuke hates itachi from temari who learnt it from shikamaru.

" to think after all these years they are sending out a squad after itachi" Orochimaru scoffed.

" b-but the search squad has Naruto in it!" Hinata asks slowly.

" that's the exact point in luring itachi in!" Jiraya concluded.

" huh?" Naruto frowned

" what jiraya san said means that akatsuki has to confront Naruto at one point as the targets are less so it will send more complex members , and itachi knows me Naruto also yamato how to counter us. So it's safe to assume that Itachi will be after us" Kakashi explained but he didn't say the real reason.

Itachi has sharingan.... Jiraya ,Kakashi , Tsunade , Danzo thought.

Akatsuki goal is to Round up the tailed beasts it is believe that they already have that three tales according to the data obtained by Jiraya it's possible that they have infiltrated the land of fire and will target Naruto ... itachi in particular is originally from the leaf village ... 3 years ago he returned to the village and attempted to take Naruto" they look at Naruto.

" oh shit three tails too" suigetsu gasped.

The mist began to whisper

Mei frowned.

" how many more will we have" Sasori asked.

" 1,2,3, middle three then 6" Deidara calculated on his fingers.

Tobi smiled.

" that's where things changed dattebayo " Naruto slumped.

" oh its about uchiha's first failure! " hidan said.

Itachi rolled his eyes.

" thanks Kami sama that Naruto is safe that day" sakura said.

Jiraya remembered that day.

"so he is headed for the leaf again ". Sai asked. "as well Sasuke who is after this itachi Uchiha" Sakura said. " alright! I am going to meet up with Sasuke no matter what". Naruto said with determination. "well let's just take it once up at a time" yamato said.

Itachi understood the plan.

Sasuke did too. They are taking a roundabout way.... if they succeed then I have to.... undoubtedly come to village to confort Itachi!

" that's a good plan" shikamaru yawned.

" Sasuke is after Itachi, and Itachi after Naruto.  If we catch Itachi then we can fund Sasuke too" Kakashi said.

" no wonder you got us the best trackers" kiba huffed. Akemaru barked.

" mm-mm" hinata slightly nods.