"That's what every stalker says!"

I ignored her.

Horikita, sitting to my right, glared at me. "I didn't notice your presence there, not even a bit, which makes me wonder, are you this skillful at stalking others, Ayanokouji-kun?" She raised her eyebrows.

I dismissed her idea. "It's probably because you're too worried about what's going to occur next, Horikita, that you completely lost the sense of sensing that I'm following you."

However, I instinctively hid again after I turned the corner.

Horikita stopped in her tracks. I sensed another person was with her.

A silhouette of some tall, slender guy was seen in front of Horikita. Due to the dim light in the surroundings, the students couldn't see who this mysterious person Horikita is meeting is..

"Suzune. I didn't think you'd follow me this far," he said.

Had she left in the dead of night to rendezvous with some guy?

"Ehh?? Horikita-san has a boyfriend! And is using her first name?!"

"T-there's no way that is right.. Right...?" Sudou stuttered while speaking, asking us to deny what he's thinking.

Horikita bluntly denied it, "Don't fool around, I'm just meeting with my brother. I don't have a boyfriend, and I'm not planning on having one," shutting down everyone's speculation about what this guy's relationship with Horikita would be.

Sudou, upon hearing it, appeared relieved. It looks like he didn't hear about what Horikita said rejecting the idea of having a boyfriend, or maybe he purposely didn't think about it? Good luck Sudou. I supported him in my mind

"Hmph. I'm far different from the useless girl you once knew, niisan. I came here to catch you."

"Catch me, hmm?"

Niisan? In the dark, I couldn't see the person she was talking to. Was she meeting her older brother?

Ike looked at Horikita and to the screen back and forth. Horikita, upon noticing his weird action, finally uttered a "what?" under her breath.

"No, it's just that the Horikita I'm seeing on the screen and the one who's in here appears to behave differently. You looked cute there. Do you probably have a brother complex?" he said. He got stabbed with Horikita's compass, and as he writhed in pain, rolling down on the floor.

Ike, there are times when even if you have something to say, you just have to read the mood and shut up.

"I heard you were placed in Class D. I suppose nothing has really changed in the last three years. You've always been fixated on following me, and as a result you don't notice your own flaws. Choosing to come to this school was a mistake."

"Hey, even if he's your older brother, it's still pretty rude for him to talk to you like that," Shinohara voiced her opinion.

Horikita: "That's none of your business."

"Kukuku," someone let out a crude laugh. "So the reason why you enrolled in this school, Suzune, is for you to seek your brother's approval, eh?"

Horikita awkwardly gazed at the ground. The feeling of being watched by every student body, revealing the vulnerable side of her on the screen, probably got into her.

"That's... You're wrong about that. I'll show you. I'll reach Class A right away, then-"

"It's pointless. You will never reach Class A. In fact, your class will fall apart soon enough. Things at this school aren't as simple as you think."