❀ A hidden truth ❀

Start from the beginning

(He didn't remember the period of coma.. For him it's just today's accident)

Sarah: Jungkook! It happened two months ago... (Her face showed seriousness)

Jungkook: "no Sarah!! It happened today!! ... In the morning.. "

"You don't remember that you were in state of coma for almost two months.?? " Sarah said with a little disbelief in her tune.

"Coma??? No no you are... Mistaken !! "

(She was shocked by hearing this... An idea popped in her mind)
. "Do you remember the today's date? "

(Jungkook thought for a moment)... "Yeah... 17...17 October!!... "

(She sighed...) "It's 15 December!!... "

"What???  No Sarah... I'm sure that it might be... "

(Sarah showed her phone and date to him.. It was 15 December... He didn't believe it first but then realized that he had woken up after 2 months)

"Oh my... I was in... Two months!!!... " (this was too hard for him to digest but thank God he didn't lose his memories)

(She caressed his cheeks)
"oh babe! Don't worry!! Nothing has changed much... Or it might be... Just focus on your health now!!.... "

"Taenab??my sister?? Where is she??? Her marriage... Your brother... Dad!! He forced... " (he was accepting reality slowly but yes..)

(Sarah sighed) "Taeno married to whom she wanted... Taehyung... She is with him... Not with my jino oppa!!...(she paused) ... She made her life decision and we all supported her... And... She is happy... "

(A sigh of relief appeared on Jungkook face)

Jungkook: " thank god! I had to stop that wedding for good but everything is fine now... "

Sarah: "not everything!?... "

Jungkook: Huh?!, what do you mean Sarah!!! Please tell??... Taenab is fine? Her husband?

Sarah: "her husband is in this hospital right now, he got shot from your Dad's gun"

"Mr.beom seok did? " *he cocked his brows*

"Sadly yes.. "

"Why? " *the nape hair of jungkook raised like someone just blew a cold hair on it*

*Sarah took a deep breath and look in his eyes*

............

"Oppa!? " her standing in the door, after opening it, her eyes darted and lips parted in shock, seeing her brother awake after such a long time.

A smile appeared on jungkook's lips seeing taenab there, " taenab!? "

*there they both hugged and cried, a single drop appeared on Sarah's eyelid as well. Indeed it's an emotional moment, after a quite  time*.

Taenab was sitting next to jungkook's bed, holding his hand,

"So dad did all this.. " jungkook was in a state of confusion and belief.

Taenab nodded her head.

Jungkook: "He surely is an evil who killed our mom with this cruelty"

Taenab: "Not just our mom, but taehyung's mom as well. He tried to kill you too how can a man be this cruel,killing his own son.. " 

Jungkook just raised his eyes, looked at her like he wanted to explode something but looking for a perfect moment.

He flinched his nose, Sarah felt like he is feeling uncomfortable.

Sarah: "taeno! Let's talk about it later, I think jungkook needs rest and.. "

Jungkook cut Sarah by saying, "No it's ok Sarah! I'm fine but sorry for taehyung's... "

"I'm sorry for him as well.." Taenab sighed.

"Where is father? " jungkook asked.

"Jail, of course!... "

Jungkook: "the type of man he is, he wouldn't need much time to get out of it.. "

Taenab: "I want him to pay for what he did. Don't worry, we have enough evidences against him, just need a powerful lawyer"

Jungkook: yeah.. When it's first court date"

Taenab: "22 December. "

Jungkook just stayed silent. By his eyes, anyone can tell that he is holding something, an hidden truth.

"Oppa! ? " taenab noticed his expression.

"Huh? " jungkook snapped back to reality.

"Is there anything bothering you? " she asked.

Jungkook just shook his head, in denial.

Taenab: "you sure oppa?"

Sarah was also concerned now as jungkook gave an assuring smile

Taenab smiled looked at Sarah and back at jungkook.

Taenab: "Once we are done with this creep, we will enjoy your  marriage as our celebration"

Jungkook fake coughed and Sarah blushed.

Taenab laughed :" oppa! You don't need to suppress your feelings, I know everything and well better saying that you are lucky to have someone loving you like this.. "

Sarah smiled blushing. Jungkook also turned a little red in shyness.

Taenab: "aww so cute of both of you, I'm now leaving. And please behave... Ok, oppa! You have awaken now, so... "

Jungkook:"I'm not that kind of-

Taenab cut him by saying, "I know you aren't" she chuckled, "ok taehyung needs me and I need to go. See you both"

She said and went.

Sarah was still blushing. She looked at jungkook who was already staring at her soul, she quickly looked away, bit her lip in nervousness.

Jungkook: "this isn't fair_" he pouted.

Sarah widened her eyes, "what's not fair? "

Jungkook: "nothing... " he looked away, "soon I'll bite that too-" he said the last verse, under his breath.

Sarah : "did you say anything?"

Jungkook startled, "no no no... I didn't... I just need rest. "

*she nodded and covered him with blanket*

Sarah: "I'll be here until you sleep"

Meanwhile Jungkook already in his thoughts. Imagining them... ~~~

..............................

(Vote for this part 😭)

<author>

Really sorry for not uploading the regular parts as before. Because my wattpad isn't working too good. Some sorts of problems I'm facing while using it. Sorry. But I'll end this story... Stay updated.