BONUS - Baby 2

"Hello there," Doctor Miller smiled as soon as the door opened, "I thought I recognized your file!"

"Hi," Luke beamed, "how're you?"

"I am good!," Doctor Miller laughed, "Hi Michael!"

"Hey," Michael smiled and shook her hand.

"Where's Calum?," she settled into the chair behind the desk.

"Wrangling Felix," Luke smiled.

"Awh how is little Felix?," she smiled and logged into her computer.

"He's doing very well. Very active little troublemaker," Luke chuckled.

"Yeah, aren't they all at that age," she smiled, "So, Luke. How are you? What can I do for you?"

"I think I'm pregnant," Luke smiled, "I took three tests, they all came back positive."

"Okay," she smiled widely, "Symptoms?"

"Morning sickness since last week. And nausea caused by certain smells," he said.

"Alright," she jotted something down, "then let's do an ultrasound, shall we?"

"Any clue how far along you'd be?," she asked.

"Like, eight weeks, I think," Luke said.

"Okay," Doctor Miller moved the ultrasound stick around until she smiled and smiled.

"There you go," she beamed, "eight weeks sounds about right."

Luke beamed at her.

"We're Touring at the moment," Luke said while wiping his stomach, "but we'll wrap up in six weeks. Will that be an issue?"

"It really depends on how you feel, Luke. Over exhausting your body would be the worst you can do. It's up to you to decide if you'll be able to balance out the exhausting work with enough rest."

"And a toddler who needs a lot of attention," Luke mumbled.

Doctor Miller nodded.
"Just be careful. I have no doubt you listen to your body and make the best decision for your baby," she smiled.

Luke nodded.

"Okay, Luke, you know the drill. We'll schedule a follow-up appointment for this week to check everything, yeah?," she asked.

"Yes, sounds good. We have this whole week off anyway so I am very flexible with the times. We're not playing a show until next week."

Doctor Miller scribbled on Luke's file and nodded to herself, smiling.
"I'll see you at the Forum next week," she put her pen down and smiled at Luke and Michael.

"Really???," Luke's eyes widened.

"Yup. My twins are massive fans, remember? They're old enough to go to your shows on their own now but they asked if I wanted to come along since we'd always talked about going together. How could I say no to that?," she smiled.

"That's awesome!," Michael laughed.

"Yeah, I'm looking forward to the show."

***

"Hey buddy," Ashton picked Felix up at the door, "Hey baby! Happy birthday!" He cooed at the three year old giggling toddler in his arms.

"Munchkin," Calum crouched down In Front of Felix, "Do you want to show Ash your new shirt?"

"Yaaaaa," Felix shrieked and bounced up and down.

"Awww let me see, buddy," Ashton beamed.

Calum helped Felix undo the zipper of his sweatshirt and then Felix zoomed off to where Ashton was waiting with open arms.