Chapter 7: A Destined One Opens the Gate of Time

Start from the beginning

"Yes" Allen nodded, "You are indeed not wrong. But, please don't equate me with others. I have the confidence to be able to help you cure this disease that you have. As long as you are not destined to die now, I will be able to heal you. However, as long as you are destined to die. I won't be able to do anything."

Layla was stunned to hear Allen's words. A feeling of attraction began to arise within him at this moment.

"Before that, can you explain to me about this disease you are suffering from?"

"Okay," Layla didn't deny this, she then began to explain, "The illness I suffered made my body weaker and weaker over time. Since getting this disease, there are many things that I always feel, such as pain that appears in my stomach almost every time, coughing until blood comes out, pain when swallowing food, and many more. What I mentioned is only a small part of the pain she has suffered since she got this disease."

"Mother..."

"Madam..."

Lucy and Spetto clenched their fists very tightly when they heard this. Even though they already know the suffering that Layla has experienced so far. They were still sad to hear this directly from Layla.

"I see," Allen nodded, he then said, "No wonder the doctors can't possibly cure the disease you are experiencing right now."

"Huh?"

Layla and the others were stunned to hear Allen's words.

"Allen, what do you mean?" Lucy asked with anticipation.

"The disease your mother is suffering from is one of the diseases for which there is currently no cure," Allen said calmly, "The disease your mother is suffering from is a disease that attacks her immune system. The immune system is something that is very important for the human body. Because with the immune system, humans can withstand all forms of evil threats that enter their bodies, such as viruses and bacteria that can harm their bodies. Currently, your mother's immune system has been damaged due to a virus that entered her body. Therefore, her body gradually started to weaken. This is also the reason behind your mother always being attacked by various other diseases."

"..."

Lucy, Layla, and Spetto were stunned when they heard Allen's explanation.

"Y-you...How did you..."

"Okay," Allen immediately interrupted Layla's words, "I already know the problem and this disease is not something serious for me."

"Really? Allen, can you help cure my mother?" Lucy asked excitedly.

"Allen-sama, can you do it?" Spetto also asked in a hopeful tone.

"Yeah," Allen nodded, "It's not a big deal. Please allow me to take care of you. Not long, just a few minutes later you will feel your body is back to how it was before."

Allen immediately walked towards Layla. A very big hope has now emerged within Layla. She really didn't expect that the person who could cure him was a boy whose age was not much different from her daughter.

"Full Recovery"

Allen immediately released one of his healing abilities. A bright green magic circle array suddenly appeared in front of him. At the same time, a bright green aura suddenly enveloped Layla's body.

Lucy and Spetto are currently both silent. They didn't dare to say anything at this time. Even though both of them were silent, in their hearts, they both prayed that Allen could heal Layla.

"This..."

Layla felt a very comfortable feeling right now. She felt like his body was in a hot spring. Very tasty and refreshing too. It's just that the feeling she experienced only lasted for a moment. The green aura currently surrounding her was slowly starting to fade. Simultaneously, Layla felt that her body was still the same as before.