Going once, going twice

3rd person POV:

"Uno out. I win!!", shouted Gus. The gang had been playing card games to pass the time while figuring out their next move. "Come on!", Boscha said frustrated, throwing her cards to the middle. "Nice job Gus", Willow said throwing her hand in too. "What can I say. I'm just that guy", Gus said cockily. "I know what you can never say again. That sentence", Boscha said rolling her eyes. Luz laughed at this. "Boscha, you're definitely more sassier than me ".

There's been a debate in the group It's about who's the sassier masc. If you asked anyone, they both were sassy as hell but they had to make everything competitive. So far Boscha was leading but Luz wasn't far behind. "When can we see Amity?", Gus asked in a bored tone. Luz started to smile at the thought of seeing Amity again. "Soon, I hope", Luz responded. "Are you ready?", Willow asked.

Luz's face expression changed quickly when hearing that question. "Um not really but I think it'll be okay", she said with little to no assurance in her voice. Just cause she was seeing Amity didn't mean that anything good would happen.

The last time she saw her ended on a bad note, who said they could overcome that. They did get through a lot together. Maybe she should have higher expectations for this. I mean come on, she's Luz Noceda after all. She's gotten this far in life with all the unfortunate shit that's happened. Reconnecting with Amity couldn't be that bad.

"Okay I have a plan", she said getting the attention of the group. "Oh no", the three of them said in unison. Luz rolled her eyes. "Oh shut up, my plans aren't that reckless", she started before quickly stopping, seeing the look her friends gave her. "Okay whatever, this one actually will work".
The group gathered around her as she began to lay out her plan.

"So there's a banquet tonight for the skaters. Technically I am invited since I'm supposed to skate with her.", Luz started. Gus raised his hand. "Yes goop", Luz replied. He rolled his eyes before he began speaking. "I thought amity got a new partner". The group fell silent. "Okay well now I have to changed our entrance route", Luz said pulling a notepad out her pocket.

"What the-", Boscha started. "Since she already has a partner, we can pose as waiters", Luz said. "OOOO LIKE IN THE MOVIES???", Gus asked excitedly. "Precisely", Luz said proud of her plan. "So when we get in there, what do we do? Try to lure amity alone with you so you can share a beautiful moment, kiss a couple times while convincing her to dance with you for the competition and making everything all sunshine and rainbows?", Willow said sarcastically. "Wow you took the words right out of my mouth", Luz said wiping a fake tear from her face.

"Wait but won't she recognize that her friends are walking around dressed up as waiters?", Boscha asked unamused. "That's where you three come in", Luz said maliciously rubbing her hands together. "Oh geez", Willow said. "Since all of us being waiters is too obvious, Gus will pose as the MC of the event. You two will be fronting as a rich couple who loves the thrill of auctions. Keep the affect real until I can get amity alone. We'll need a way to communicate though", Luz explained.

"Well we can check to see if the ice rink has a tech closet. We could borrow some earpieces and Gus can connect them to each other so we could hear what's going on", Boscha stated. "Wow this plan might actually work", Willow said. "Ha! Told you my plans aren't that reckless", Luz said high-fiving herself. "Let's head to the ice rink so we can steal....I mean borrow....the earpieces".

~Meanwhile~

Amity POV:

I hate men. Why do they feel the need to be annoying all the damn time? Right now I'm currently waiting for my new dance partner to get out of the restroom so we can go over our speech for this stupid banquet. Since our parents are both well known, we were chosen to say a few words about the competition as if it died or something.