Someones always watching

It was now Sunday. This meant a lot of rehearsal time for the two girls. Amity and Luz woke up averagely early to get a good amount of practice in. Amity was lacing her skates on the bench while Luz warmed up. "And you're sure we weren't followed?", Luz asked again for the hundredth time.

Amity looked up at the girl and groaned, rolling her eyes in the process. "Yes Luz omg", amity said. "Why are you so paranoid?". "What if one of my teammates decided to prank me and then followed us and saw us doing this", Luz said in one breath. Amity looked at the girl and blinked a couple times. "Luz, I- ok", amity said going back to what she was doing, ignoring Luz's nonsense. "It could happen blight", Luz said skating along the side of the ice. "Are you ready yet?".

Amity stood up and skated onto the ice. "Yes, yes I am", she replied to the girl, warming up as well. "So how is this new routine supposed to go anyways?", amity asked. Luz skated over to the girl and started to explain her genius thinking. "Yeah I am not letting you lift me up", amity said skating away from luz. Luz skated after her. "Come onnn, why not?", Luz asked. "What if you drop me?", amity asked crossing her arms. "I won't, look at these guns", Luz said flexing.

Amity had to admit. Luz was pretty strong. "Sure, we'll see if those weak little nerd arms can hold me up" amity said squeezing Luz's bicep and laughing. Luz shook her head at the girl and went to her starting spot.

Luz started the music from her phone and put it in her pocket which wasn't really safe. She then counted the two off. " 5, 6, 7, 8", she said as they began. They decided to have a beginning part before the actual routine. Luz skated behind amity and put her hands out.

Amity then put her own hands in Luz's, blushing a bit. Luz wrapped both of their arms around amity before spinning her out. Luz then did a spin and slid across the floor.

She matched amity's movements while staying on the floor. She got up and lifted amity and immediately put her down and did another spin. She tapped amity on the shoulder, playing around.

Amity turned to her and started laughing. Luz then started doing weird and funny movements, making the other girl laugh. Luz then tripped over herself and fell, causing the mint haired girl to laugh harder. Luz, not being able to hold it in, also started to laugh. She stopped the music and got up. "Well that was better than I expected", Luz said. "Besides the part when you fell of course", amity said still laughing a bit.

The two skated off the ice for a quick break. They sat on the bench and loosened their skates so they would be comfortable. "So did you finish the song?", amity asked, noticing Luz pulling out a notebook and pencil from her bag.

"No and it's stressing me out", luz said not looking up from the book. "Just take a break, you've been at this all day", amity said, drinking some water. "Sorry blight, no can do", Luz started. "We have school tomorrow and surprisingly I don't wanna waste the whole week writing lyrics".

"Yeah right", amity began. "Since when did you start to care about school?", amity asked in a not buying Luz's story tone. "Since little miss perfect skated into my life", Luz said, flirting a bit. Amity blushed. "So Boscha told you about the nickname", amity said rolling her eyes. "Yeah, she did", Luz said. "How did you even get that name?".

Amity sighed and put her bottle down. "Ever since I was little, my main goal was to stay focused and work to get to the top", amity started. "I had to be the best at everything, get straight a's, do what was best for my future. Even if it didn't make me one hundred percent happy".

Luz felt bad that amity felt that way. "It's better than my mindset as a kid", Luz said putting her notebook down.

"I used to like school. I would always be excited when it would snow and we would get to play hockey at recess. We literally set up goals using cones and some people even made their own hockey sticks", she said laughing a bit. "But then when my parents passed, I just lost myself I guess. I would skip school, and when I was in school, I wouldn't do work or pay attention. I constantly got in fights and got suspended one too many times".

"Especially moving from home to home, it was a never ending cycle. The people get tired of me or treat me like shit, then they ask for my removal. At least one time it wasn't my fault. This one family were alcoholics and got a little too physical. When my social worker came to check on me, let's just say the sight wasn't pretty". Amity had tears gathering in her eyes.

"That was the day I decided that I didn't need anyone or a home or a family. Since mine was gone, why get a new one. I'm surprised I even have friends here. I met Willow at a camp that one of my old foster parents sent me to".

"That's good though right?", amity asked" "You got to go to a summer camp". "It was a conversion camp", Luz said. "Oh..", amity said looking down. "Yep, me being attracted to girls landed me up in a conversion camp that really did nothing but give me trauma", Luz said. "But hey, look where I am now, I'm happy I guess, and I got friends like you blight", Luz said smiling a bit. Amity hugged the girl. "Luz I'm sorry that happened to you, I feel terrible", amity said crying a bit.

"Look, you shouldn't feel bad, it's ok now", Luz said hugging the girl back. After a while they let go and stared into each other's eyes. They both felt something pulling them towards each other. As they  started to lean in, they heard music start and jumped. "Oops", Luz said awkwardly smiling. "Accidentally pressed play". Amity turned red and started to freak out. "It-it's fine", she stammered. Luz looked at the time and suggested they head back to the dorm.

Amity agreed as they gathered their stuff together. They turned out the light, and walked out the rink. That's when someone stopped a recording. The person saved the video to their phone and happily walked out the rink. "This will be really useful later", they said smirking at their phone.

"So you're telling me that the whole family is dead, correct?"

"Well not exactly sir"

"All accept for the daughter"

A crash was heard on the other line

"Find her and make sure she dies"

"Leave no loose ends"

"Don't worry sir, I've already got eyes on her"

A boy peeked through a hexide window, watching the two girls walk down the hall.

"You'll never guess who she's with"

"And who might that be?"

"Amity blight"

"Mhmm a blight, sounds like money will be a factor after all"

"Keep an eye on them both"

"You got it sir"

"Good, I knew I could count on you"

"Hunter....."

The call ended.
"I've got you now, Luz".

~1245 words~ sorry that this chapter was short. It was meant to be some kind of filler.