13 PROBLEM SOLVE ?

Start from the beginning

He yelled looking at Mr. Kim. And went towards the table where his phone's adapter he took it and placed it in his bag then closed it. He turned to walk out of the room when Mr. Kim held his hand.

Mr. Kim – You are not going anywhere, In two days you gonna married then you can go anywhere you want with jungkook.

Taehyung removed Mr. Kim's hand. His eyes were red in anger but he looked at Mr. Kim.

Taehyung – If you all decided then fine! I just want to say one thing you all gonna regret on this decision.

He started walked and wear snicker.

Mr. Kim – Okay at least tell me, Where are you going?

Taehyung sighed and stood up and last looked at Mr. kim and said.

Taehyung – I'll returned in a day don't worry

He went out of apartment, closing door leaving his dad in confusion. Taehyung sat in his car and he heard his dad's voice.

Mr. Kim – Come before wedding ceremony start

He closed his eyed then opened and start driving and received call from yoongi.

Yoongi – Hello, Tae

Taehyung – Hyung just wait just 5 minute I am coming to your place.

He picked up the call and said instantly.

Yoongi – No need to come here, I got urgent mission so I'm telling you, on the phone.

Taehyung – Okay, I am listening.

Yoongi – That phone number you gave me, I found that that girl's name is Ria Brown and she is a resident of london. But since last two months her address is showing as jeju. Hence, She is from london but may be living in jeju now.

Taehyung frowned on this information.

Yoongi – I did not get any information about her family and bckground but maybe she is tattoo artist cause her worplace shown as tattoo parlor, so I am sending you the address of tattoo parlor.

Taehyung was listening carefully.

Taehyung – Okay, hyung thank you

Yoongi – Hmmm, I hope this information would help you to find that girl. and most important, Do not share this information to third person, you are my friend that's why I helped you. Do not misuse this information okay?

Taehyung – Yeah, don't worry hyung, I'll not.

Yoongi – Okay then bye

Taehyung – Bye see you soon

Yoongi – Yeah on your wedding!

He hanged the call leaving taehyung dumbfounded.

Taehyung – This is fire or what,  everyone got know it , f*ck.

He reached at the airport and went to jeju.

------- ------- --------

Ari was stand near the glass wall in her room, looking at the preparation of her wedding. She sighed and shakes her head. She was thinking about her life turned sad into frustrated one in some days.

She slide the curtains blocking the outdoor view and come sat on the bed hugging her knee, her head resting on headrest back. Staring at ceiling she was remembering her beautiful moments she spend with jungkook. Soft yet sad smile appered on her lips.