part 8 [is it right?]

Start from the beginning

And we sat in our cars and left.

TThis is all the other members in out group

and some backup.
~
~
Time skip.
After 2:30 hours we finally arrived there.we get out if out cars silently,relode out guns,keep them in back pocket,did an spray on and handkerchief so that we can make her unconscious.
We broke into the house quietly from the back side of the house's window.
The window was just on front of the kittchen .we checked if everything us alright I mean of there anyone who is awake but everything was Ok.

Chanyeol:I am thirsty can I have some water?.(this little piece of shit have to drink water now)
Me:whyy can't you just drink water when we hot home?
Chanyeol:no I Will be quick don't worry.
Me:ok just go till then we are going to find in which room is her.

Chanyeol's p.o.v.
As soon as I get in the kitchen lazily not caring about anyone cause no will be up at this time,I saw someone drinking water from the bottle as he/she turn around I quickly sits down on the floor.the lights are off so they can't see me.
She come closer to me to pick her light and just then u see its her and I pull our my handkerchief from my jean pocket and when she turn around to leave I quickly and quietly got behind her and put the handkerchief on her nose she struggled some time makes muffled noise buy soon she fainted.
I called yuna and then the others they all came in the kitchen.

Kyungmi:wow its quicker than i expected.
I:yeah it was our luck today that I found her here.
Mark:lets go before anyone wakes up.
All:yeah lets go.
I:pls help me carry her.
Yuna:let's go.

We bring her at our secret place and place her inside the torture room.

Kyungmi's p.o.v.
We got back go the place and I called y/n but she didn't picked up.
I think she is sleeping I will tell her tomorrow..

I:everyone we should go and sleep its already too late.
Jack:but one if us have to stay here to keep an eye on her.
I:I will stay here afterall its all for my cousin.
All :are you sure.
I:yeah its not a big deal.
All:okey bye good night.
I:goodnight.
Seeyou tomorrow.

After they left I checked on her and went to sleeo as well.after changing my clothes off course.

Next day.

Y/n's p.o.v.
I woke up to sound of my alarm.I get in the bathroom anf started getting ready for college.
I got ready eat ny breakfast and left the house.
This is what I wear: