Daya -Abhi friends forever?

Chapter 17:-

Shreya was standing there, in the middle of what seemed like endless walls surrounding her. The once vibrant and ambitious girl now felt emptiness and pain deep within her soul. She had always prided herself on living life to the fullest and chasing her dreams without hesitation. But now, all that drive and determination had dissipated, leaving her feeling lost and defeated.

As she looked around at the stark walls, her mind was flooded with memories of a time when she felt alive and unstoppable. A time when her future was bright and her heart was full of hope and love. But those days were long gone, shattered into a million pieces, just like the walls that enveloped her now.

 But those days were long gone, shattered into a million pieces, just like the walls that enveloped her now

With each passing moment, Shreya felt her heart move closer towards death. She could see the light at the end of the tunnel, a faint glimmer of hope that she could finally leave this world and all its pain behind. But just as she stepped forward towards the light, a strong grip on her wrist pulled her back. She turned around, her eyes clouded with tears, only to see the face of the one person who had always held a special place in her heart.

It was him. The one who had always been there for her, supporting and encouraging her to chase her passions and dreams. The one who had shown her what true love felt like, and now, he was the one anchoring her back to life.

In that moment, as she looked into his eyes, Shreya felt a surge of emotions rush through her. She felt the warmth of his love, the comfort of his presence, and the strength of his love pushing away all the darkness and pain that consumed her.

With every ounce of his being, he pulled her back to life, reminding her that there was still so much more to live for. As Shreya embraced him, she took a deep breath and felt the fire of determination reignite within her. She knew that with his love and support, she could conquer anything that life threw her way.

And so, Shreya wiped away her tears and took his hand, ready to walk through the walls that had held her captive for so long. She felt a sense of gratitude for this second chance at life, and the love that had saved her from the brink of death.

Shreya opened her eyes slowly as she witnessed Rajat sitting by her side, he was overwhelmed by her consciousness as he tapped her hands lightings calling her name. She did not respond and looked at him blankly while he ran outside calling Doctors.