Pyaar Hain Tumse..

Chapter 10:

Raghu-Shreya are at the seashore corner as the cold wind was flowing, Raghu try to drain out water from shreya stomach by continuous pressing it while she was still unconscious

Raghu-Shreya are at the seashore corner as the cold wind was flowing, Raghu try to drain out water from shreya stomach by continuous pressing it while she was still unconscious. The chilly wind made their body cold, tension worry hurt was clearly reflecting on Raghu face. He cared her face with gulping his breathe and again rubbing her palms togeather, he tried his wet handkerchief around her arm trying to stop the blood wound.

Raghu:(tapping her cheeks)Shreya, uthooo shreyaaa....

He checks her pluses which betting fast as he gets worried with sighing looks around for help but there was no one around, he clench his head with bending down slowly

Raghu :(bitting his lips)Abh yahi karna hoga..

He glances at her lips to give her mouth to mouth but stops at a distance looking at her so close for the 1st time, he place his hands on her cheek caring with moving closer and blow air into her mouth. She soon start breathing and coughs water on him, he looks at her with tapping her cheeks. She slowly opened her eyes looks at him with half opened eyes and notice she was in his arms.

Raghu:Shreyaaaa...???(tapping her mouth)Shreya theek ho?

She feeling the pain in her arm,  wind was flowing around them making their wet hair fly. Water from Raghu hair drips on shreya face as she close her eyes again feeling his warm embrace. He bend down and hugs her softly with shutting his eyes, she place her palm on his back with a a painful smile.

Raghu:Tum theek ho..janti ho,meri jaan chali gaayi thi.

Shreya:(smile with broken words utter slowly in his ears)aa..aapke..ho..hote.. mujhe.. kuch..nahi.. ho sakta... SIR..

Raghu immediately open his eyes hearing her breaking the hug looks at her while she slowly open her eyes and glances at him. He looks around for someone and hold her in his arms as she kept looking at him while he moves around looking for something or some help. He makes her sit near a big rock and cape her face. 

Raghu:Main abhi aata hu, tum do minute ruko.

She nodes as he moves around to find help, she kept softly looking at him with pain.She was losing blood as she glance at her arm where the bullet passed away causing a dead ful wound while she recollects the fear she saw in Raghu eyes and how he was here with her. With immense pain also she had a smile on her face for being with him, she hopped for Abhirika and sachin safety while she lost her conscious and fall down from rock in the sand.