Kaun ho tum

Hi All, 

How are you doing, i know i am very late and actually as many of you know i wasn't coming back but looking at all the pings i recived so far here i am back with a bang.

I will try to complete my stories atleast will finish them with some new small stories so checked them out on my profile.

Do drop in your view(which help me to know if the story is going good or need improvements)and votes without fails and also spread the words to readers if you know to checkout the exciting stories.

Notes :

Some points while reading this story: 

1. Please play "Ye tune Kya Kiya" from once up on a time in mumbai dobara whenever reading parts of Raghu - Shreya for the thikha romance(hopefully you all will like it)hope this song was apt for them (wink) with their new aankho aankho mein ishare.

2.  Raghu - Bala, village people and Daji have a slag of tapori while speaking, hope i was able to write it properly but do read it in the same slang to have the feel.

3. Abhirika - Abhijeet & Tarika short combined name 

4. Sachreya - Sachin & Shreya short combined name.

5. Every chapter will have a twist and the story will have a very fast phase as I  eagerly wanted to complete this track.

6. After this track, there will be huge change in all relations.

So let's start the chapter.

Chapter : 2 

In big warehouse a guy in his long hair with 1st 2 buttons open of his red shirt  along with blue baggy jeans, rudhraksh mala in his right hand along with rings in his finger. He held his phone in his left hand and cigarette between his lips lighting it with his right hand.

He was sitting around a lot of people who cunningly looking at him. He smirked at them while lighting a cigarette. His eyes were full of terror with a cut mark under his eyes as he glare at them smirking with inhaling the cigarette.

The smoke from exhaling the cigarette spread above him while he closed his eyes to relax himself.

The men around him exchanged looks while one of them took a step forward repeating himself again.

Men: (Smirking) Sahib terko teri jagha pahunchane ko bola re.

The guys open his eyes with typing something on his mobile while men around him where tightening their grip on rods, knife, chains in their hand.

He send the msg looking around with dropping the phone down and smashing it under his foot. He gets up with taking quicks smokes' of cigarette as other were trembling with fear with biting and again adjusting their grips on the weapons.

He smirked at them with throwing off the cigarette in air as rolled his shirt shelves along with glaring at the men around him.

Men:(moving at a corner smirking)Terko bola tha na suneka apun ki baat(he glared at the guy then at all the men)kya dekhre re khatam karo khel ko..chalo 

chalo