Raghu the saviour

Chapter 9:

Shreya placed her index finger on his lips as he looks at her intensely.

Shreya: Shh! Sab jag jaayenge.. please ek baar mujhse pe bharosa karlijiye.

Raghu looks at her and hold her hand with nodding his head.

Raghu: Chal re, jaate re idhar se apun ko idhar nahi rehna mangta.

Shreya smile as she hugs him and h3 hugs her closing his tightly with making his grip tight around her.

Ansha open the door with shocked expressions as shreya-Raghu were lost in their world.

Ansha:(screaming)Raghuuuuuuu.....

Raghu- Shreya turns to her as she March towards them in anger

Ansha:(angirly)Kya kar rahi ho tum?

Raghu:(standing in between them)Apun iss se mohbaat karta re.

Shreya looks at Raghu as he stand firmly infront of Ansha with she crying and Kabir who was standing back of them hits a bullet in Raghu chest shocking shreya-Ansha and Raghu.

Kabir;(angirly red eyes)Ansha se dhoka karne ka socha bhi kaise tumne?Haa?Kaise??

Kabir again shot bullets with Ansha closing her eyes screaming.

Ahhhaaaa...

She got up on her bed with screaming and looked around to find herself in her bed and wipe her sweath with taking heavy breaths.

Ansha;(sighing)Sa..bura sapna tha.. aise nahi ho sakta kabhi nahi ho sakta..

She gets up and stand near the room window looking outside.

Ansha:Raghu mera hain sirf mera..sirf mera..

She thinks something and take her phone with dailing a number.

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was almost 5 days since Raghu and Kabir were out of village which worried Bala and On the otherside Shreya and Abhi tried various methods to gain information from Ansha to unlock the box but it all went in vain as nothing specifically worked out.