Sahib vs Abhijeet

Chapter 14;

Raghu was driving through the village road when someone comes infront of the jeep and hit the bonnet lights with a rod, Raghu try to balancing the vehicle and stumble on the muddy road with applying sudden break jerking his head.

Raghu get down of the jeep holding his neck and looks at back where a person holding rod was standing in the pitch balck area.

Raghu:(angered shouts)Oye kya kar raha hain?

The person take steps towards Raghu and come under the one of the village house light which flashes on him shocking Raghu. He slowly losen his grip on his neck looking at the person infront of him mummering his name.

Raghu:Bo..(jerks his head)Abhijeet..

Raghu was standing with stunned face while Abhi step closer to him and hit the jeep with the rod which breaks the jeep front glass, Raghu takes few steps back and looks his jeep.

Raghu:(glare at Abhi)kya kar rahe ho tum?

Abhi:Wahi jo tune Kiya.

Raghu confusingly stared at Abhi while he throw the rod and hold his collar pulling him towards him.

Abhi:Kyu ki ye sagai Daya?

Raghu bite his lips looking at the anger in Abhi eyes, he try to free himself but Abhi pushes him backside as they hit the tree branch with Abhi still clenching Raghu collar

Abhi:Shreya dil kyu toda?

Raghu:(clear his throat)Main Daya..

Abhi:(complete his sentence)Nahi hu yahi kehna chata hain na..(raghu stare at him while abhi losen his grip taking back step)Kyu kar raha hain ye sab?kyu???(Raghu looked at the pain in Abhi eyes)Maine shreya ne hum sabne bohut kosish ki tujhe Daya banane ki lekin agar tu yahi chatein hain to phir theek hain Daya abh main tujhe Daya nahi kahunga.

Raghu:(glup his breathe)Jo karna karo..

He was moving when Abhi held his hand  and looked into his eyes.

Abhi:Dil to kara hain ki 2 thapad lavage ke tujhe saath leke jaau yaha se lekin abh to Raghu hain, Raghu Bhavu to main bhi CID senior Inspector Abhijeet banunga.(Raghu stared at him w8th shocked expressions while Abhi hold Daya collar again)Shreya meri bhen hain usne tere liye bohut kiya hain agar kuch bhi hua na to tere mera rishta hamesha hamesha ke liye khatam Daya.(shakes his head)tujhe Raghu bana hain na to tu Raghu banke hi reh yaha pe, shaadi kar iss gauo ko apna le, gunda banja.

Raghu:(jerks his hand)hogaya?

He move with sitting in jeep as Abhi stop him again holding his keys as Daya looked at him.

Abhi:Tu hamesha se yahi chatein tha na ki hum yaha se chale jaaye to yahi sahi(Raghu was staring at him as Abhi clenched the keys in his hand)Main sabko leke jaa raha hu.(looks at Raghu)Apne dost ko paane ke liye apne anmol rishto ko nahi khosakta.(put the keys in Raghu hands)Tumhe Raghu bana pasand hain to main tumse Daya baneke sare haq cheen tha hu,(Daya stares at him)Aaj ke baad tumhare liye humare zindagi ke darwaze band hochuke hain hamesha ke liye.Maat aana hume phir se takleef dena, hum ye maan lenge ki Daya maar chuka hain.

Maat aana hume phir se takleef dena, hum ye maan lenge ki Daya maar chuka hain