Teaser of Season 2

Thankyou everyone for all the love and support for season 1 of KKK..

Here comes Season 2 teaser.. do check out the video link for the teaser/promo of S2..

Shreya was sitting on rock looking at the sky lost..

She lost some weight while she was dressed in Indian rubbing her hands, she come out of her trance when she felt someone touch on her shoulder as she turned around to find Abhijeet standing with 2 glass of tea in his hands.

The smoke from the glass indicated the hotness while he passed her glass rubbing his palm together.

Abhi:(satting near her)chai..

She tried smiling taking it while she noticed him, he looked tired in normal clothing.. he always was in suit where as nowadays he was in causual clothes, little mustache grew on his face while tension and failure of lossing someone important reflected on his face clearly. Abhi felt her gaze as he slowly avoiding her look kept sipping the tea.

 Abhi felt her gaze as he slowly avoiding her look kept sipping the tea

Shreya:(sipping tea)aap theek hain?

Abhi:(he looked at her keenly as she smiled)kya tum theek ho?

Shreya looked at him with confusion while he looked at her observing her smile..

Abhi:Itne mahino se hum usse dhund rahe hain..(taking a sigh clenching the tea class in his hand)kuch pata nahi chala.. mujhe..(his voice choked looking at the sky)mujhe daar..daar lag raha hain.

Shreya:Daar kis baat ka bhai..

Abhi:(looks at her keenly)tumhe Daar nahi hain iss baat se ki wo shayad...

Abhi stopped in between sipping the hot tea as if hurting himself for even thinking something like that. Shreya has been noticing him from past few month in the journey of finding Daya but every night his guilt get bigger with not finding anything about him but the next morning again setting on new way to start his search.

Shreya:(smiles as she sip the tea)daar to tab lagega jab mujhe kuch khona padega..(Abhi was glanced at her in confusion while she glanced at him then tea then around her)jinhe hum dhundne aaye hain unhe to maine bohut phele khodiya...

(Abhi was glanced at her in confusion while she glanced at him then tea then around her)jinhe hum dhundne aaye hain unhe to maine bohut phele khodiya