𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 10

Six went to the other room with those legs and arm mannequin that she has been before to get passed her boredom but this time she just sat there and wait for Mono to come back.

'That's new, didn't bother to broke those fingers?' Shade ask her.

Six just sigh and shook her head. 'Still bothering me if I really do the right thing to let him to do this again'

'Just trust him, you know that he already done this one before ain't that right?' Shade said. as Six nod on her to agree.

For the time being a silence could hear surrounding from her. this make her even more uneasy as she decided to stand up and walk out from the room and went to the other room with door that has blocked behind by a box full of broken fused, she knows that she can't get in there even though that the glass in the door had a cracked. then she walk away to the end of hallways to see a bunch of mannequin arms and legs with a toy ducks.

She is wonder why a single ducks toy will be in there along with those mannequin, it's kinda weird as she climbed on the box and jump to the shelf and grab the ducks toys and carefully look at it.

'When I think about it, I think that the ducks toy color is like on that raincoat that you were wearing' Shade said jokingly but it's true though. Six just nod on that.

She sat and put down the toy ducks to play with it. but she caught something on the other side of the shelf behind her. She stand up and push away some mannequin out from her way, going through as she got on the other side this cause her to surprise since this area are they couldn't get through back then.

Six slowly get down from the shelf. as she reach down the floor. "What is this place..." she muttered while looking around.

'You both didn't reached this area right?' Shade clarify on her.

She saw that there is a bunch of creepy doll sitting in each layer of the shelf's, like she sees back then in the nest. they're eyes were like a real one from the kids and their sizes are same like on her. she felt a chills run down in her spine when she look at them.

'I swear to god that if one of them are move I'm gonna freak out' Shade said as she also feeling odd on this.

Six pat her raincoat to find something as she feel something inside of the pocket and she put her hand to grab it, when she look at it. It's a lighter. she lighting it to gave a better light around the room as she start to walk.

'Six we should get back for sure, Mono will be back any minutes' Shade said to her.

'I just gonna look around here, I'll promise I wouldn't going further.' Six said as she continues to walk.

She felt that there is some eyes are watching her. she keeps her gaze from those dolls even she doesn't want to look at them, she need to be careful, you couldn't trust anything in here though even they were a doll. she prayed that they are like on the nest like only a decorations.

In the very end of the halls she saw a door, she couldn't reach it because Mono wasn't with her. she turn around as she saw a box, she is a bit confused because some box there had an eyes like she sees in the nest too.

'Wait did we just sees like this back in the nest?' Shade said.

'Yeah is it that means...' Six slowly said as she look back to those dolls.

'Are they delivered it here? so these doll's are from...' Shade said narrowing her eyebrows.

"The nest itself..." Six muttered.