Chapter 3: Joining

Start from the beginning

The pressure released by the water dragon was immediately felt by the wizards from the Guild - Fairy Tail. A feeling of immense fear began to envelop them. Some of them even immediately sat down on the ground when they saw the appearance of the dragon.

The greatest pressure was felt by Makarov and Gildarts. Their previously serious expressions immediately turned fearful. They really didn't expect that a five to six year old child could unleash such a terrifying ability.

The water dragon flew up into the sky slowly. He moved in a circular manner and precisely when his height reached 50 meters. The dragon stopped then its gaze immediately turned towards Allen and the others.

"Roar!"

An ear-piercing roar immediately came out from the dragon. The room was not only listened to by the wizards from the Guild – Fairy Tail. All residents in Magnolia City can hear the room released by the dragon. Even the appearance of the water dragon immediately filled the residents with deep fear.

"AH!"

"Th-that...What is that?!"

"M-monster...It's a monster!"

"Quickly run! Monsters will attack this city!"

"Quickly save yourself!"

"Bastard! Let me go! I don't want to die in this place!"

Riots begin to occur in Magnolia City. The residents who saw the appearance of the water dragon began to scatter to various places to save themselves.

"Enough! That's enough, Allen! You can take back this ability of yours!"

Makarov could feel the riots currently taking place in Magnolia City. Therefore, he immediately asked Allen to withdraw the ability he had released.

Actually, Makarov wasn't the only one who felt the chaos that was currently happening in Magnolia City. Allen could also clearly feel the unrest and he even indirectly apologized for the actions he was taking at this time.

Allen immediately waved his hand and immediately the large magic circle above the lake suddenly disappeared. The dragon that was formed from the lake water earlier also immediately disappeared. The disappearance of the dragon caused the lake water that had previously been lifted into the sky to immediately lose its shape and then fall freely into the lake.

"Rumble!"

A terrible roar was immediately heard as the lake water that formed the dragon returned to its original place. As a result of the fall of the lake water which previously rose into the sky, it caused a very strong wave of lake water to appear and will attack the cliff currently occupied by Allen and the others. As long as the wave manages to attack the cliff, it is certain that the cliff will immediately fall apart and will have an impact on the Guild - Fairy Tail building and the buildings around it.

"Gildarts!"

Makarov understood the impact this would have. Therefore, he immediately ordered Gildarts to make his move.

"No need" Allen's voice suddenly came back, "I'll take care of it"

Gildarts, who was previously about to make a sudden move, immediately gave up his plans when he heard Allen's voice. He discovered that a large brown magic circle suddenly appeared in front of the cliff.

"Earth Ability – Strongest Earth Wall Defense!"

Instantly, a wall appeared on the coast and immediately covered the entire land of Magnolia City. The wall is 25 meters high and 10 meters wide.

"Rumble!"

A very strong water wave immediately hit the stone wall. Even though the attack power of the water wave seemed very deadly before. The stone wall created by Allen succeeded in blocking the very strong water waves.