Bitter Taste

After Slender man had retrieved your mask for you, it was put to your face as soon as possible. You have always felt more comfortable hiding behind a mask. The way that no one could tell your emotions nor your thoughts and the feeling of mysteriousness was what had originally lured you to wear the mask.

As the day passed you began to wonder more of your past. Other than the images of the science lab, which you are still haunted by, you had nothing to tell you of your past such as family or why you were experimented on as a child. Sometimes it just frustrated you beyond compare. Speaking of frustration, what was up with Smiley? You thought mocking the poor killer. Giving a small chuckle you exited you dark room.

After you finally made your way to the middle ground, after many mishaps with getting lost, you attempted to exit to the outside. With a game-addicted BEN not giving a crap what you were doing as he drowned himself in a fantasy world. The poor soul, you thought stepping outside.

The sky was gray signaling the arrival of rain in mere hours. You gave a smile behind your disguise. You lifted your mask to take in a large breath of fresh air. Screams soon echoed through the woods. Scaring a few passing birds. You gave a shrug and continued looking into the dark forest. A bloody knife was stabbed into a tree. As you stepped farther into the woods you started to smell the familiar smell of crimson blood drain from a more than innocent soul. Reminding you of why you also began killing these poor souls.

You thought of two reason to murder people of your specific interest. One, they either fell into the category of they sparked a small memory inside your head. It typically made you panic over and over. Or they fall into the category that they seem creepily close to breaking their sanity. Another reason of your murderous ways was the fact that maybe someone from your past would recognize you and would eventually arrest or kill you, which wasn't a big thing to concern about.

The woods got a lot darker as you pushed yourself through the trees to find something to help you out of this hell. It felt threatening being here. Like you'd be once again forced to be experimented on. The only slightly trust worthy person you met was Jeff. The reason being was he seemed like a person to defend a friend but be a mostly sarcastic person in general. Slenderman on the other hand seemed way to mysterious and you'd never know what goes on in his head.

You soon arrived a beautiful pond that seemed to come out a fantasy story during the epilogue. A little bit of light escaped the clouds and radiated itself on the water and the plants around it sparkled in life. Before you new it you walked towards the lake and smiled behind your mask. You stood up and suddenly felt a knife against your neck.

"Let me go!" You screamed attempting to elbow the person behind you but to no avail.

(Hey it's the author! I appreciate the comments people write (thanks) and I really don't think there is enough dialogue but they'll be more next chapter! Also if I would start another male reader x creepypasta, who would you like?)