Without You

You set your mask on your side table and put your head in your hands. You were very confused about your feelings of Jeff. Whether it was love or like, you had no idea. Doubts hit your heart like a knife and despite your murderous facade, all you wanted was some answers. How come he suddenly makes memories return? Or what your family was like and where are they?

Soon after you shut your eyes and fell into a deep slumber.

Meanwhile, a depressed Jeff exited the mansion and made sure there was no one following him. He ran through the dark forest.

Upon exited the said forest he took off towards the right of the woods, knowing the direction to the place he was looking for.

He arrived at his destination and after panting he finally felt happiness. Maybe it was because of nostalgia? It wasn't like he missed the boy! That was ridiculous.

He entered the home. Even without the obvious "DO NOT CROSS" sign, everyone knew what had happened here and no one dared enter the house.

After heading to the living room, he saw the still stained flooring. This was his cause, it was blood he made from his parents. He remembers it like it was yesterday. He remember all the psychopathic laughing he did.

All the memories that happened here hit Jeff with a warmth. He headed towards his brother's old room. Blood still stained the bed sheets from the stabbing of his brother.

Maybe he felt guilty about it? That was never a question people talked about. But there were always moments when he felt bad and regretted his psychopathic episode.

He soon stifled a sob and began to laugh. Laugh and laugh. A laugh only a psycho could produce.

After hearing such a laugh, Liu quietly entered the house. A knife in hand, he stepped behind his brother. He put the knife towards his pale neck. The other hand held his wrist behind him.

"What are you doing?!" Jeff asked angrily gritting his teeth.

"What does it seem like I'm doing? I'm going to kill you!" Liu yelled before muttering "Idiot" under his breath.

"'Cause you can kill me? Ha, you couldn't stomach that." He chucked.

"Go ahead, kill me. Not like I have anything to lose." Jeff said. Liu had a lot of doubts about Jeff's words. Most people would think of this as a surrender of sorts, but this was a infamous killer, how could anyone trust him.

"You having problems with (Y/N)?" Liu asked.

"That none of your business!" Jeff yelled back to his brother.

"Oh I hit a nerve there. So you guys are having problems. He must have realised how awful you actual are." Liu said. He was to get revenge for all those lost to the hand of Jeff The Killer.

"It's his fault for forgetting something important!" He yelled it defence.

"You truly are awful. He had his memories erased! It's not his fault!" Liu argued back.

After getting tired of bickering with his brother, he slit his throat. Knowing that it was more of a scratch and wouldn't kill him.

"Go make up with (Y/N), I will allow that, but after you better watch your back." Liu removed his knife from Jeff and took off to the woods behind the house leaving a awestruck Jeff.

Did he just have his life spared?

Happy American Thanksgiving! Anyway let's not point out how a killer can enter his old house undetected by the people or police. But anyway I'll try to update soon since I'm on vacation.