Chapter: 25 (Romance)

Start from the beginning

They nodded their heads as they exited the apartment when she locked the door keeping the keys inside her purse

Jungkook and Jimin's strong arms got pressed against her waist as she confusingly looked at them. Others were nowhere to be found..

Jungkook: Stay close to us..

She nodded her head confused of sudden protection..

Jimin: Don't talk to other boys...

She wide eyed and looked at him to see having a poker face making her smile widely.

Yn: Your orders my commands Master!

She said bowing while a little little smile lingered on their lips seeing her cute behaviour.

They exited the hall as they arrived outside to see the whole family standing there waiting for them..

Eunwoo and In-Yeop teasingly smiled at her making her cheeks turn bright red. She gawked at them..

Eunwoo: Faster...Faster...

In-Yeop: How's that gonna fix..

They both whispered near her ears as her eyes got wide as sockets, she glared at her husband's to see staring at her with sinful smirk on their heavenly faces...

Seven other boys stood their gazing at everything with their sad eyes. Somewhere in their hearts they wanted some warmth. Some love which they never got..

For the world they must be brat's and jerks but in reality only they know how they have survived with their parents especially their mother..

Mrs.Kim stood there gazing at everything with her soft fake eyes. She was cringing at the drama happening around her. She decided to poke her ass...

Mrs.Kim: let's go, enough of their emotional drama..

Nobody except Yn might have heard it because she was the one coming to hug her but it seems like something is off..

They all sat in one limo as Bora and Jiho smirked at eachother before pressing their arms on Jin who was sitting beside them..

Jin's look turned menacing as he eyes the girl with his cold and emotionless eyes.

He clenched his jaws when he saw Bora lifting her hand stopping at his inner thighs..

He poked his inner cheeks when Bora's hand was lifted from his place harshly as he looks at Yn to with love filled eyes.

Yn: Bitch take your hands off my things and my People's..

Jiho glared at Yn for touching and harming her sister when Yn coldly looks at her, bringing her hand upwards towards her neck. With a thumb she traced her neck telling that she will kill these two bitches...

Jin smiled before pulling her on his lap as she widen her eyes. She pressed her hands on his chest telling him to let her go..

Yn: leave me..

She said as she struggled in his lap making him to glare at her stopping her further actions..

Jin: Shhhh

He said tracing his fingers on her face tugging a strand of hair behind her ears. She giggled feeling ticklish...

She again struggle when he did something making her eyes widen feeling shivers in her spine...

He softly touched her boobs making her cheeks to burn up. He roamed his knuckles around her nipple making them harden...

She blushed as she hugged him burying her face in his neck making him a little smile. He grasped his arms around her waist tightly pulling her closer..

They were being romantic, too romantic for her shy nature to handle.
________

Next chapter precap:

Bora: Mix these drugs in her drinks...

She said handling a pocket of drugs to the waiter who was so greedy seeing the bundles of money on his counter..

Hosoek: Yn doesn't drink at all!

He declared as Yn smiled looking at him before nodding when a apple juice was place in front of her..

Waiter: Ma'am this is for you..

Drinking the half of the juice, she sighed when she leaned on Yoongi's lap feeling sudden tired..

Yoongi shifted when he saw her stiffed body. Her soft sobs took his attention making him worried...

Jin: Yn open your eyes! Love...

In an instant her drowny tired eyes opened listening Love word. She smiled lightly at him in Taehyung's embrace who was carrying her in a bridal style...

Doctor: She was drugged! With a heavy dose of body pain..

Cries and Painful screams echoed the abondoned small house. The waiter screamed his lungs off when a whip hit his bare legs.

Namjoon: Who was the one to tell you for serving her apple juice..

Silence spread the house making him again scream his lungs off when a archers bow hitted his stomach.

Blood ozing his body making him look lifeless and dead body...

Waiter:Two girls...Bora...Jiho..

This wasn't over untill his each body pieces were delivered to his family.

This wasn't the end..

The fun has just begun!
_______

Vote and comment down! If you want a long next chapter..