Eunwoo is in a shirt but all the girls were going crazy and shouting take off the shirt to him..

After game ... Mingyu and eunwoo going back then eunwoo .. take off his shirt and girls shouting ...he is so sexy... Ahh pls be my boyfriend ... Some girls go to mingyu with a water bottle and some go to eunwoo..

Yn watching mingyu while drinking water he saw yn.. he stopped drinking water and a cute smile came in his face he instantly went to yn.

He patted her head and asked "did you  miss me ?"

Yn nodded with a heavy smile on her face .. everyone can  tell after seeing that she likes him.

But not mingyu as he cares for her as a brother..

"oppa did you also miss me"yn asked and blushing was making her red.

Mingyu squeezed her cheeks with love and said" yes my little cutie pie I miss you" ...her stomach was growling but yn was so busy in mingyu.. but he noticed it.

They all three went to cafeteria and mingyu bought her some food..

"eat it"mingyu said .

Yn looks at him with curious face ...

"aish girl this is my treat ,cuz I won"mingyu said and pinched her nose sweetly .

"but I am full oppa" ...( Then they heard a sound )
Her stomach growling...

yes you are"mingyu said and laughed...

Ehh I think I am Not ..

She ate the food ..while mingyu continuously looked at her.. she felt shy but did not say anything ...

Meanwhile mingyu pov-

She is looking so weak I am sure she didn't eat anything cuz of money ..

She is like a sister to me . I can't saw her like that ...

Awww... She is so cute like a baby how can anyone be angry with her .. but her aunt is a monster I am happy that she left and came here.

Pov end -

" where are you staying yn ?"mingyu asked .

Yn and Lisa saw each other and gulp ...

Lisa gave a  little awkward smile and said "oppa she is living with her relatives"..

Yn nodded ..

sighs one more relative"mingyu said .

"no oppa they are not like Aunt ,they love me and care for me you can ask lisa".

Lisa saw yn with raised eyebrows and yn pleaded her with her eyes ..then Lisa nodded ...

"yes oppa they care for  yn a lot"Lisa said with more pressure in the word  'lot'.

Then one boy called Mingyu, he stood and said"ok girls now I have some work you go to your class"..