Chap. 91

Emma waves at Blake as he begins driving down the road. All the cars that where once parked in front of her house where now gone she guessed the party was over. Surely if the party ended one of here friends would have warned her about her parents probably looked for her. She reaches inside her bra looking for her phone after digging around for a few minutes she realized it was know longer there. She closed her eyes tightly leaning her head back letting out a sigh she left her phone in Blake's car. It probably fell out her bra while she and Blake where having sex it was probably in the back seat on the floor. She let out a silent prayer that her friends didn't try to text her at any point and her parents were still oblivious to her leaving. Turning the door nob it was tightly locked "Well fuck me then" she whispered taking a step back looking around. Of course if her parents thought she was home the door would be locked. Walking around the side of the house looks up at her room window it was up "Thank you god" she said holding her hands under her chin with a smile. Looking down at her heels bending over she begins taking off the painful heels with a sigh. She hides them in the bushes she would have to come back for them later because she definitely couldn't climb through her window in them. Taking a few steps back she takes a running jump grabbing the ledge of her window pulling herself up and through it into her dark bedroom. She lets out a sigh pulling her hands on her hips her lights where off so she couldn't see a thing inside. Walking over to her lamp she switched it on filling it with light "Emma where on earth where you?" Her mother said behind her Emma quickly turns seeing her mother and father sitting on her bed. Her father had her new laptop in his lap "And where on earth did this come from?" Emma was to shocked to say anything. What was her parents doing in her room at this time of night why the hell weren't they in they're own room it's past midnight? So many questions where running through her head "If you knew I wasn't home why would you lock me out." she said without really thinking first. She mother looks angry as she stood up "I wanted to catch you red handing so you couldn't lie your way out of this. Admittedly I didn't think you would try to sneak back into your own house I thought you would knock on the front door" Emma pushed her hair behind her ear nerves getting the best of her. Her mother gasps with a hand over her mouth looking at her neck Emma instantly knew what she was looking at and regretted moving her hair. She quick trys to move her hair back to cover it her mother rushes up to her stopping her hand "Where the hell did this come from. So your sleeping around now your to young for that Emma! Are you seeing this Gerald? This is unacceptable Emma" her father sits the laptop on the bed standing up. He walks closer getting a better look at the deep purple bruise left on her neck by Blake. Disappointment covered his face Emma could barely take it she shakes her head pulling her hand out her mother's tight grip. She looks between them eyes starting to fill with tears "It's my life I can do what I want. It's not like this party was really for me in the first place" she said between grinding teeth the tears threatening to fall "This party was just to show off you shinny trophy. Is that's why your so mad I left because you couldn't drag me around showing me off to all your friends all night long? You didn't give a damn about me or at least that's how you act. You definitely don't care about my feelings or if I was having a good time it was all about you both!" her mother looks at her mortified while her father just shakes his head running his hands down his face. Tears begin to roll down her face she freely let them fall she was so frustrated and annoyed with both her parents. She was 18 now and she was tired of them walking all over her like she couldn't make her own choices "It's that's boy isn't it...? Your seeing that boy again he gave those to you? Emma can't you see he's using you? Did he give you all these gift to" her father said pointing to all her Christmas gifts around her room. Rolling her eyes she choose not to talk of course they would jump to the worst. Her mother lets out a fake laugh "Your not special to him Emma" she quickly turns her eyes to her mother "Don't mother. Don't bring him into this" her said shaking her head she didn't want them to talk badly about Blake he's done nothing wrong to her he never has. She mother pressed her lips tightly "What does he have you doing for him that's making you so depended on him? Is he whoring you out to his little friends maybe giving you alittle money on the side?" her mother looks up and down Emma's body while Emma looked at her in disbelief. Was her mother really implying she was a prostitute that was low even for her. Her father even looked surprised at her mother's accusation "Stop it..." Emma whispered in a low tone her body almost shaking at this point. The fact that her mother would even accuse her of such a thing was disgusting to her. She glared into her mother eyes but her mother continues to talk "He's a worthless punk he'll never go anywhere you where perfect before he came around" Emma closed her eyes tightly the words hitting her like knifes "I said stop mother" Emma whispered softly she could take much or of how her mother was acting "In fact it would be better if he was just die...." her mother is unable to finish the sentence before Emma cuts her off. She pushes her mother hard in the chest making her stumble backwards "I Said Fucking STOP IT!" Emma yells loudly her parents looking at her surprised. Her whole body was shaking her hands balling into tight fists her mother had pushed her to far "....Who are you...?" her mother whispers tears falling down her own face. It's like she couldn't recognize her own daughter sure Emma would get annoyed through the year with all the controlling nature of her parents but never has she lashed out to the point of actually getting physical. She father looks between them looking tired he takes his wife tightly in his arms holding her to his chest. His wife was crying hysterically against his chest he opens the door while Emma stays planted in place looking at the ground "This is not over we'll be having a long talk about this tomorrow. Emma whether you're aware of this or not you've changed....and not for the better" they walk out her room to slamming the door behind them. She crumbs to the ground crying her eyes out hating her life for being this way hating her parents for pushing her so hard all her life hating the stalker. A part of her also felt guilty for treating her parents this way for pushing her mother for going behind both they're backs to spend time with Blake. Was she a bad person for just wanting some freedom, for just wanting to live her life? Maybe the only person that she can hate for the situation that she's in was herself, maybe she hated herself the most that thought mabe her cry 10 times harder.

(Mia note- emotional chapter always wear me out to write. I wonder what will happen next now that everything is coming to light. And just before the new school year starts to smh