In that moment, I whispered,

"I'm sorry... I love you,"

and prepared myself for the heartbreaking farewell, Now it's the time I can't be weak anymore

No one pov

Jungkook entered the washroom and filled the tub with water. With each piece of clothing, he slowly undressed until he was completely bare.

Feeling numb, he climbed into the tub, submerging himself in the water. He closed his eyes, allowing the weight of his emotions to wash over him.

Gradually, he submerged his face, feeling the water envelope him, waiting for the moment when he would lose his breath

Slowly losing his breath, Jungkook's body fought to rise from the water, darkness creeping in. He was determined to end his own life, until an external force abruptly pushed him out of the water, disrupting his plans.

Gasping for air, Jungkook regained his composure and looked up, his breath catching in his throat as he saw V standing there, anger etched onto his face.

"What the hell are you doing?" V's voice was filled with fury and confusion.

Jungkook didn't know how to react or what to say. Emotions overwhelmed him as he stared at V, torn between relief that his mate , his love is infront of him and fear of how V would react to his actions.

"V," Jungkook managed to whisper, his breathing heavy and erratic after being forcefully pulled closer to him.

V continued to hold him tightly, his face desperate and scared. Anger burned in his eyes, but there was also an underlying pain.

"V," Jungkook repeated, this time his voice barely audible. It felt as if all his energy had drained from his body upon their collision.

V's grip tightened, his eyes streaming with tears and his red-rimmed eyes showing his immense anger.

"What do you think you're doing?"

V's words were sharp and laced with worry.

His anger surged within him like a raging tempest as he processed the magnitude of Jungkook's actions. No trace of tears stained his face, only an intensity and fury that burned in his eyes.

"TELL ME !.. WHY WERE YOU TRYING TO TAKE YOUR OWN LIFE ?"

V's voice boomed, shaking the very walls around them.

"How could you even think of leaving me? Did you realize how I would survive without you?"

Each word that V spoke felt like a painful slap, his voice filled with a mix of sorrow and anguish.

It was the first time V has reacted this way , even though V is short temper but till now not even once he had raise his voice against jk

"You promise me that you will never leave me and how easily you broke it "

V's voice showed how upset he was, and his hands were shaking. He felt betrayed and hurt, his mate for whom he is worrying sick , fighting with everyone so that they can get back to normal is trying to attempt suicide

Jk cries leaning his body against him

"All these days I have been fighting with everyone so that we can get back normal and in return what are you doing "

He stepped backward as it was hard for him to keep his emotions under control.

While jk cried holding his hands shaking his head

"I.. "

V chest heaved up feeling jk emotions, he closed his eyes pulling his mate closer and hugging jk tightly