2

The whole night, they search for jk but couldn't found him

Tae's determination burned brighter, Jimin voiced his concern for Jungkook.

"Tae, how are we going to find him?" Jimin asked, worry resonating in his voice.

Tae, turning to Jimin, eyes filled with purpose, declared,

"He's my best friend, Jimin. I know where he is now. Let's go," striding towards his car with unwavering resolve. Yoonmin and J-Hope followed suit.

As Jin prepared to join them, Joon intercepted with a firm tone. "You stay here, Jin. There's no need for you to complicate things further," frustration tinging his voice.

Jin, hurt by Joon's words, pleaded for understanding,
"Why are you talking to me like this, Joon? What have I done wrong? Is it wrong for me to care about my brother's well-being?"

"If you truly want Tae to be happy, listen to my advice. Don't interfere. Let them decide for themselves. You're blind, Jin. You can't see how deeply they love each other."

"Love?" Jin, confused, pondered the possibility of trueblood alphas loving each other.

"You're funny, Joon," Mrs. Kim's mocking words cut through the air, dismissing the idea.

"Love between trueblood alphas is impossible," she declared with a smug expression.

"It's upon them. What if they manage their relationship as a couple?" Joon asserted with conviction.

Mrs. Kim scoffed, sticking to societal norms. "It's impossible , especially if both refuse to submit."

Joon's gaze met Mrs. Kim's with unwavering trust. "Time will reveal who is right," he stated firmly, leaving without sparing a glance at Jin.

.
.
.

Tae, reaching home, frantically searched their room but found no trace of Jungkook. Distressed, he rushed outside, hiding his face with his palm, contemplating where he could find him.

As sadness enveloped him, Tae's senses heightened when he caught a sweet aroma. His heartbeat quickened, and his wolf instincts danced with joy, signaling the presence of his mate. Tempted to follow the scent, he restrained himself, torn by thoughts of Jungkook.

Confusion etched the faces of the others as they observed Tae's peculiar behavior. Concerned, Jimin inquired, "Tae, what happened?"

"My mate..." Tae uttered, his gaze lost in the unknown.

"Your mate is here..." Jimin suggested, encouraging him to follow the scent.

"You should go, Tae. At least find out who your mate is," Yoongi advised, but Tae shook his head, conflicted.

"Tae, it's not good. You should go... at least you can know who is your mate," RM reasoned with a sense of urgency.

"But Kook," Tae hesitated.

"We will find him, don't worry. Let's go first, see who your mate is," Jimin reassured, prompting the group to move forward.

Jin, wearing a smile and filled with hope, followed along, his thoughts echoing, 'Thank god his mate has come. I am sure a trueblood alpha can never ignore their mate. Tae will get attached to his mate.'

Jin continued to accompany them, anticipation building in the air.

.
.

**Tae's POV:**
'Your smell is addictive and sweet, but not more than my Kook. I'm coming to you, not to see who you are but to reject you. Because of you, my best friend is not with me.'