A Lovers Kiss (Bleach/Ichigo)

Start from the beginning

“Here he is, make hell rise.” Karin whispered to you; the grinning fool in the back.

Isshin continued shouting, “WHAT TIME DO YOU THINK IT IS, DELINQUENT SON?! YOU KNOW DINNER IS EVERY NIGHT AT 7 SHARP!!”

Ichigo got up from kissing the floor (Haha) and grabbed his father by the collar screaming, “YOU! IS THAT HOW YOU GREET YOUR SON WHO JUST RETURNED FROM PREFORMING A SERIOUS EXORCISM?!”

“SILENCE! NO MATTER WHAT REASON, TO HE WHO DISRUPTS THIS HOUSEHOLD’S IRON HARMONY, ONLY A PUNISHMENT OF BLOOD CAN BE RENDERED!! OR WHAT?! ARE YOU IMPLICITLY BRAGGING AGAIN THAT ONLY YOU CAN TOUCH GHOSTS AND TALK TO THEM?! WHY AM I NOT LIKE THAT?! WHY?!”

“SHUT UP! I DIDN’T ASK FOR IT YOU CRAZY OLD MAN!”

“Both of you stop it the food’s getting cold and we have a guest.”

“Thanks Yuzu but I don’t think they’re gonna stop.” You stated putting your school books back in your bag.

“Yeah, leave ‘em alone Yuzu, more for us.” Said Yuzu holding up her bowl. Ichigo suddenly appeared in the kitchen steaming at his father, “FIRST OF ALL, THE RULES IN THIS HOUSE ARE TOO STRICT!! IN WHAT WORLD IS THERE A PERANT THAT SETS A CURFEW FOR A HEALTHY MALE HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT AT 7 P.M!!!!”

“Hey dumbass, turn around you got another patient.” You said getting up from your seat and walking past Ichigo. He turned around and came face to face to another ghost completely freaking out.

“AHH! THIS GUY! WHEN DID HE?! I GET RID OF THEM ONE AFTER THE OTHER BUT THEY JUST KEEP ON COMING!”

“Ichigo.” You called as you came face to face with him, he stopped what he was doing and looked at you instantly turning pale; your eyes glared daggers at him. “Don’t think I’ll forget about this; next time you promise to help me in anything,” You kicked him the gut earning a loud “UGH!” from said person, “I suggest you keep it!”

Without a second word you walked out the door leaving Ichigo with his pride intact… for now. You pulled your bag over your shoulders and began walking down the street. But for some reason you felt like you were being followed… You quickly spun around to see what was following you; but you heard a little girls scream. You looked up and saw a girl hiding behind a lamppost.

“Are you the ghost who’s been following me?” you said in a soft tone. She merely nodded her head, “Are you the mister’s friend?”

“Mister? You mean a guy with a very odd hair color?” She nodded again, you smiled and chuckled, a bit “Yeah, I’m his friend and I’m guessing he was out late helping you right?”

“Yes.”

“My name Is Daisuke Emi.” You said taking a step closer hold your hand out, she hesitated at first but shook your hand none the less. “Well I got to get home, see ya.” You said waving to the girl walking to your houses direction.

There was huge scary voice, the girl immediately ran away leaving you alone in the middle of the street.

But before you could start walking you stopped and a sudden chill ran down your spine; as you heard another deafening scream. It sounded like it was being eaten alive or something. There was also an earthquake which wasn’t unusual here but something about it didn’t seem right.

“M… Must… devour… Soul!” Ok THAT made you turn around and what you saw wasn’t pleasant. It was a big black figure with a white bull-face masked and a huge hole where its heart probably should be.

“AHH!” You immediately began running not believing your eyes but unfortunately for you… IT WAS RUNNING AFTER YOU! You continued to scream after dodging its punches a few times. You ran around a sharp corner with it STILL behind you; you were in an alleyway so you used the walls as your weapon. You jumped on the wall did a spin and kicked the monster in the face slowing it down a little.