How Calaca and Quailius meet:

Hey guys! Here's a little blurb on how Quailius and Calaca met. It suprized me how many people liked him from the epilogue, since he's an out of the blue character I didn't originally plan on being part of the story. But I am glad you guys like him! So here's a bit more content that explains his Backstory and Quailius'. Enjoy~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quailius' POV

So, I first met him when we were padawans..

I was laying on my back, staring at the Corasuant afternoon sky. It was between classes at the temple and I needed some solitude. So I did the only logical thing to do, climbed one of the many large trees in the Temple Courtyard. The bark on that particular species was very smooth. It didn't irritate my hood. So this branch had become a regular haunt for me. While I was up there I meditated on the history lesson I had just got out of: "How The Zygerrian Empire Rose To Power."

Slaves. It was through slaves. How horrible. Then again almost every country has some kind of dark past, so who I am to judge?

I did think the teacher was a bit biased. She was a Twi'lek jedi, and what were the zygerrians main targets for trade? Twi'leks. So I understood why she would be ticked off, I'd be too. But I heard and felt how her voice and thoughts turned angry as she talked about the society and economy they'd built. She'd even called them 'the evil zygerrians' once. Which I don't think is correct. A whole species is never evil, there are always innocents. Only the individuals that do wrong and convince others to do so are the evil ones. Plus, while they're the sellers of the slaves, most of the buyers are different species. But, of course the corruption and evil of most of the Zygerrians was still plain to see.

At the end of class we were posed with a question: if we met a Zygerrian, what would we do?
I already overheard some of the other padawans talk about arresting one or trying to use the force and make them forget they're a slaver. For me, I wasn't quite sure how I would espond. After all, I know what it's like to be of a species called monsters.

As I was contemplating, as if the Force has a sense of humor, a group of my 'classmates' chased someone into the courtyard. I raised a brow and turned to watch them. They were all in my history class. A brown furred figure darted towards the garden wall, and spun around to face the group of five.

"Look, I didn't do anything to you guys. Just leave me alone." His voice was accented, though only lightly, and he sounded a bit panicked.

"Yes you did, slaving scumbag." The leader of the group hissed. He was a twi'lek. There was one other twi'lek, a togurta, and two humans. All frequently enslaved species...

Crap.

"Yeah. Zygerrian. Your people tormented mine for millenia. We just heard about it." The Togurta spat. The group encircled their prey, who looked a few years younger then them, and much smaller.