B.H.W.H.I.T.M.O.T.C.

Bounty Hunters Were Harmed In The Making Of This Chapter.

What's going on: So this is about half way through the clone wars and Qauilius, her battalion captain Lupo, Foxhole, and Ross.
They were sent on a mission to retrieve intelligence from one of the republic's many spies, however when they reach the ship its been broken into already. Their spy is dead and when they try to leave the ship, it's locked and a gas fills the room. Turns out a pair of bounty hunters intercepted the spy and set a trap to catch whatever republic official showed up. Let's see how Q and the gang get out of it shall we? Or do they?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lupo's POV

   I wake up and a rank smell immediately assaults my senses. I open my watering eyes to see that I'm in a cell-like room, my hands cuffed behind me and connected to a short chain the wall. To my right is Foxhole, and on the left; Ross and the General. All stuck in the same bonds. My brothers are both still knocked out while General Sorna is sitting crisscrossed with her eyes closed. Probably doing a jedi trick to get us out of here. After a few seconds she hisses as her eyes shoot open. She tugs the chain behind her and stands up. I follow and her head swivels to face me.

"The cuffs aren't susceptible to the Force." She says with an annoyed expression. Heh, guess jedi aren't always all-powerful.

"What kind of Bounty Hunter would be able to get their hands on those?" I ask.

"A good one, unfortunately." She responds.

She's not wrong. I bet Force-resistant cuffs sell for a high price on the black market.

"We'll just have to get out of them the old fashioned way, General." I state with resolve. The chain wasn't long enough to turn around, but I could look over my shoulder at the cuffs. Not that it helps much since I don't have anything to pick them with. I can just barely reach Ross' slumped form, so I kick his foot.

"Hey, get up soldier." I urge. He stirs, groaning in annoyance. He sits up groggly, then seems to register where we are. His posture straightens and he's immediately alert, head swinging from side to side before he sees the rest of us.

"Oh..." He looks around the cell, then at me and the General, then jiggles his cuffed hands. "Oh. Well this sucks."

"Agreed." Foxhole pipes up from my other side. He rolls his shoulders and stands.

"Hey General, can't you just Jedi magic us outta here?" Ross asks.

"No. The bonds are Force-resistant." General Sorna speaks in a slightly aggrivated tone. She really doesn't like not being able to use her Force powers.

   There is a loud swoosh as a door opens. A Trandoshan and a Weequay enter. A holster at the former's hip held a pistol and vibroknife. There are a few more gadgets on his wrists and strapped to his body in various places. The Weequay is dressed likewise. With an obviously stolen Zygerian whip on her belt. They're pretty unimpressive for supposedly elite hunters. I was expecting a mandalorian or something.  General Sorna hisses and stands rgid, narrowing her eyes at our captors. The Trandoshan stares right back, stalking up to her.

"Well, aren't you a fine catch." He snarls. Creep.

"No, I am not. I am a Jedi Knight and a General of the Republic. These men are my soldiers. Capturing us was not a very good idea." A smug look takes over her face. "Then again, you don't look like you have bright ideas often."

The Trandoshan growls. "Watch your tongue, jedi scum. Your kind can bring in quite a nice sum from the Separatist Alliance." He saunters across the room, glaring at each one of us. "And with these tank-breds for them to torture as well, We'll be living like Ohnaka!" He exclaims as he stops in front of me. I force myself to remain calm, despite the fire burning in my belly from that slur. We are so much more than just some science experiment. A slight consultation is that Sorna looks even more ticked off than us.

"We won't tell them anything, you might as well save your fuel." Foxhole spits.

The bounty hunter chuckles darkly. "Is that so? We only need two of you alive to get our pay. The Separatists won't care if there was an accident the way there." He brings his clawed hand to Foxhole's throat.

"Hey! If you're going to hurt someone, it will be me." The General interjects," I am the leader of these men and you will attack me only." Her voice is firm amd commanding, I find myself in awe of her. Some higher ups would be fine with us being tortured if it meant saving their own skins. Why not her?

"And what position are you to order me around snake?" The lizard demands.

"The position of leave my soldier alone and fight me you trandok scc'antik."

"Oh snap. She went there." Ross comments.

The Trandoshan's yellow eyes turn murderous as he approaches the General. "What did you just call me?" He demands in a menacing voice.

The teasing look never left Sorna's face. "Hmm, my Dosh is a little rusty but I believe it means something like 'gutless coward'." A fist connects with her face in response.

Her head snaps sideways and she blinks rapidly. Glaring at the hunter as she faces him again.

"You say one more word and we'll only be bringing in the clones for bounty." The Trandoshan threatenes.

"Leave her alone." Ross orders from beside me, struggling against his cuffs. The hunter turns towards him and I was about to interject as well when the General spoke up again.

"And you hit like a protocol droid." She laughes.

The Trandoshan roars as he whips around, grabbing Sorna by the throat and slamming her into the wall. I pull against my bonds but it's no use. My Jedi General is about to be killed right in front of me..

"Get off of her!" Ross shouts, straining against his restraints.

Strangely, General Sorna doesn't look at all worried at the moment. Instead, Her face takes on a maniacal smile and she stares into her attacker's eyes. Then, without warning, she stretches her neck up and bites the guy's hand.

She actually bites people. I didn't think she'd actually bite him.

The Trandoshan cries out in pain and stumbles backward, dropping Sorna in the process. She falls to her knees but quickly recovers. Standing up confidently, she faces the seething bounty hunter.

"Alright, now that I have your attention, listen carefully. You now have a deadly venom coursing through your veins heading straight for your already blackened heart. You will die a slow, painful death. And there is only one person who has the ability to save you: Me." She states, her voice is ice cold.

My eyes widen. Holy blurrg, she's kind of scary. Standing there with her hood extended and shoulders set, she's intimidating. And her face tells anyone she's serious.

"So, you can release my men and me, and then I will give you the anti-venom. Or you can die. Make your choice." She finishes.

The Trandoshan bares his teeth as he cradles his injured hand. Then he smirks, nodding to his bounty partner. She pulls out a pistol and walks towards me.

"I have a better deal. You give me that antidote, and he doesn't get a bolt through the skull." He argues. I wince as the cold steel is shoved into my jaw.