B.H.W.H.I.T.M.O.T.C. Part 2.

Continuation from the last part. Enjoy~

"I have a better deal. You give us that antidote, and he doesn't get a bolt through the skull." He argues. I wince as cold steel is shoved into my jaw.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It looks as if General Sorna doesn't react. But I pay close enough attention to see her eyes widen slightly, hood flicking in unease. Though she only falters for a fraction of a second, so it's unnoticeable by our enemies.

I glare at the Weequay, doing my best to seem unfazed. I'm anxious, of course. Who wouldn't be? But this isn't the first time I've had a blaster pointed at my face.

"If you kill him you won't receive any anti-venom even if you do release us." She counters. "In fact, I'd gladly quicken the venom with my blade."

Intensity burns in both gazes as they stare each other down. Neither willing to back off. The Trandoshan falters and the General once more takes on a smug look.

"You're feeling weak, aren't you? Nauseous? Muscle aches? I haven't bitten a Trandoshan before, so even I don't know what effects the venom will have. Oh! Is your hand swelling?" She laughs tauntingly.

"Enough!" The hunter shouts, though his tone wavers. "You will give me that antidote now. You try anything and she'll shoot all three of them."

He's starting to look sick. Eyes wide and panicky and hand slighlty trembling. If he could, I bet he'd be sweating. I kind of feel bad for the guy. Being poisoned sounds like a terrible way to go.

"Fine." She agrees. "But get that gun out of his face." She nods towards me. He gestures to his partner again and she backs up. I hold back a sign of relief as the barrel leaves my jaw. Though seeing as how the pistol is still aimed at my head, it's only a small comfort.

"Remember, you make one wrong move and she fires. So don't get any ideas Jedi." The Trandoshan grumbles as he unlocks Sorna's cuffs. She walks forward, stretching her arms and hood before turning back to our captor.

Sorna launches her arm out and the Weequay goes flying across the room, hiting the wall and slumping to the ground. Her partner flips around and attacks, but Sorna is much quicker then him. She dodges his punches expertly and lands several of her own. One connecting with his jaw and sending him teetering back.

"Alright! Get him General!" Ross cheers. I roll my eyes. Really Ross? Quit distracting her.

The Trandoshan lunges for Sorna and she ducks, slithering between his legs and jumping on his back. She wraps her legs around his torso and locks her arms around his neck. The hunter cries out in rage and crashes backwards into the wall, Sorna grunts in pain from the impact but doesn't relinquish her grip. Again and again he rams backwards in an attempt to remove the Jedi but she holds fast, slowly driving the breath from him. He gasps and continues struggling, eventually falling to his knees, then forward on his hands, and finally slumping to the floor.

As soon as he's down the General jumps off him, standing up and heaving a sigh. She looks winded, but that's to be expected since she just wrestled a giant lizard. And I imagine whacking into the wall that many times with a sensitive hood is rather painful. She reaches out a hand and the cuff keys, which had been dropped in the skirmish, fly into it. She immediately comes to me and begins unlocking my cuffs.

"Nice work, General." I applaud.

"Thank you. Though," she makes a disgusted face. "I don't think he washes his hands often, if ever. I'll never get this taste out of my mouth." She gags. I give her a sympathetic look while Ross laughs.

"That was epic General! I had no idea you were going to bite him." He adds enthusiasticly. I chuckle at his oddness as Sorna frees him then Foxhole, who gives her his own praise.

"Alright, since I already did most of the work you three can chain the hunters up while I go set the nav computer back to base. I'll contact them and tell them to prepare for an arrest." She orders as she walks towards the cockpit, calling her lightsaber to her as she walks past the pile of our weapons.

Me and Foxhole each grap an arm of the Trandoshan and drag him to the wall, we have to use a set of cuffs for each wrist as big as he is. Once Ross chains up the Weequay we head over to the pile. We grap our weapons and strap them on, finishing just as the General returns.

"Ok men we'll get back to base in about 10 clicks. Thanks for tying them up." She reports.

I look over at the large unconscious form. "Um, General, aren't you going to give him that anti-venom you bargained?" I ask.

She smiles. "That won't be nessassary. Did you really think I'd actually inject him with my venom? Believe it or not, I can control that. I gave him a dry bite, he's fine." She assures.

"But why did he look all woozy then?" Ross asks.

"Because anyone will believe anything if you're convincing enough. When I asked him his symptoms he thought about them, which in turn made him feel sick. It was a battle of the mind." Sorna answered.

Ross was flabbergasted. "Wait a minute, so you lied?  General! Aren't Jedi supposed to be noble and honorable and stuff. I didn't think you could lie."

"It wasn't a lie... It was more like psychological warfare." Sorna defends.

"Nope. You lied, admit it. I guess even Jedi aren't so perfect after all ha." Ross teases.

The General rolls her eyes. "Fine. I lied. I'm so sorry your grand delusions of the Jedi have crashed and burned, Ross."

"You should be." Ross huffs.

"We should move to the cockpit, Ross you can stay and guard these two so you won't argue with the General for the entire trip back. Come on Foxhole." I command.

"Aw man, but guarding unconscious people is so boring!" Ross complains.

"Um, so how many unconscious people have you guarded to know that?" Foxhole asks.

Ross' eyes widen. "Umm, not important." He deflects.

With that the three of us head to the cockpit. Ignoring Ross' grumbled complaints behind us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bonus scene 😁

*post credit scene of the bounty hunter episode*

Ross looked back towards the hold with a concerned expression.

"Uh, General, since you bit that bounty hunter is he gonna slowly turn into a snake person like you, or since he's already basically a....reptile...thing, will it not work then?" He inquired uncertainly. The General raised a brow and regarded him with a confused expression.

"No, Ross. He won't turn into a serpent, why would you think that?" She asked with a hint of offense.

"Wait wait I got it, of course he wouldn't because you bit him on the hand and not the neck so it won't work, right?" Ross reasoned. The General looked perturbed at him for several seconds, then sighed disappointedly, dropping her face into her palm.

Ross, I'm not a vampire." She stated dryly. Vicks chuckled in amusement beside me.

"That's exactly what a vampire would say." Ross reversed ominously. "Aaand how would I know?? I've never seen you bite someone before so I didn't know what to exspect." Ross huffed in his defence. "Oh! Do you know anyone named Edward?"

A round of chuckles floated around the room while Ross gave us all insulted looks.
                   ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••