Part 2

Do Votes and Comments guys, it motivates the writers....

Continuing from previous part:->

Leaving abhimaan alone in kitchen, Ishita went for shower..

Suddenly he received call from his boss and due to network problem, he went to garden for better signal...

When Ishita enter the kitchen she get shocked to see that pressure cooker have white fumes she immediately off the gas stove before it get another whistle..

Due to God grace, Cooked Rice was save.. she look around to find her husband..

After ending call when abhimaan turns around, he found his wifey with belan(Rolling pin).

Ishita glare at him, he gulped his saliva while she stromed towards him...

"Maine kaha tha na, kitchen choraka Mat jaana, Jab tak me nhi aati"??

("I told you not to go to the kitchen until I come.")

"Did u have any idea, if I didn't reach on time, it can cause fire also"??

Abhimaan hold her shoulder and with puppy eyes apologized to her..

"I am very sorry Ishita, it was an urgent call, and u know their is network problem in kitchen...that's why I leave from there...", please forgive me, my sweet wifey"...

And kissed her cheeks.

Ishita tries to hide her smile and said in stern, "Stop buttering me", you will not be forgiven...

Abhimaan with puppy eyes hold his ear and whisper, "Sorry, I will do whatever you say as a compensation of my mistake".

She smile evilly : Cool, So you will clean the house today without any help?

Abhimaan: As you wish my lord..

He back hugged her putting his head on her shoulder softly whispers, "Movie dekhne chale, shaam ko"?? Kaafi time ho gaya hai, hum saath me kahi akele gaye ho"...

(Shall we go for some movie, as it is so long time since we spend some lone time together)

Ishita: But Abhimaan, The last week of the month is going on, what about our budget?? It will also be affected if we spend money now. And also there is no any special occasion today for which we have to go out somewhere.

Abhimaan: I know Isha, but sometimes to fresh our mood, and to the change environment, we should go out for some vaccations . And I assure you it will not affect our monthly budget...

Ishita excitedly: Really? Then let's go fast...I want golgappe (pani puri) too and we will also do some shopping, it is been so long, since I got something for me..

Abhimaan: Yes we will go for shopping too. U know na festivals are on the way. And now it is time, there will be some discount also going on clothes...

Ishita: Oh Yes, I totally forgot about that...abhi we need to shop Many things hubby.....and next week I have to do packing also...our train is on Friday..

Abhimaan: Ohk relax, everything will be settle, u calm down..and take and chill? We are going for our home only so I know we will not have any sort of difficulty there...

Ishita: Yeah, but for now arrange the table for lunch., I will just come in a while .

Abhimaan nodded and he went to do his work..

Abhimaan sit on the chair and waited for Ishita. After keeping mop and bucket side with phenol. She went to dining table.

Abhimaan smile and hold her wrist pulling her on his lap. She Shivered due to his touch first as their intimacy is still not reached next level yet. They just touch and feel each other as of now...

He liked his effect on her and put his arms around her waist making her cheeks red...

Ishita: kya baat hai, aaj bohut apni biwi par pyaar aa raha hai??

(What is the matter? Why are you showering so much love to your wifey, today?)

Abhimaan: Biwi sahiba hum aapke deewane to jamne se hai. lekin aaj apne hamre liye hamra favorite banaya hai to mera hakk banta hai na me aapko apne haath se khilo??

(Dear wifey, we are crazy about you since the beginning. But today you have made our favourite food for us, so is not it is my right to feed you with my own hands??)

She blush hearing him. He too smile sheepishly scratching his neck. She blush more seeing his face and hide herself in his chest...

Abhimaan: lunch kare? Phir dinner date par bhi jaana hai??

(Let's have lunch, we have to go for dinner date also)

She nodded and he took bite and feed her with spoon. But she thought to tease him so she started to feed him with her hands. He smriked and licked her fingers making her breath hitched on throat.. he peck her lips and feed another bite...

Like this with little romance, they enjoyed their weekend lunch....

Thanks for Reading

Do Votes and Comments...

Longest chapter till now....

Byyer..♡