Introduction

Story of Ishita and Abhimaan as married Couple... It is the simple story related to our daily routine that how husband and wife stay together and make a pure bond...

no Mafia, no hot and rich husband nor a selfish, career oriented wife....Just a simple middle class people who didn't confess there love through three magical but with their actions....

-Disclaimer..

It is purely fiction story. Characters are not owned by Me...

Marriage

It is a pure bond between two individual peoples who are totally unknown to each other yet together due to this sacred knot.

It is very beautiful bond...no jealousy, no Hate only Love Respect and Care for each other...

"Sometimes you take more, sometimes you give more..."
So their is No comparison of love between husband and wife because they are one.

Feminist just stay away from this book because female lead know cooking and not just sit like princess in bed...as I know Many of you didn't know the proper meaning of feminism...

Female lead is Independent but she is responsible towards her family. She do household chores too...

Male lead doesn't know cooking....he was just learning a bit and help his wifey in chopping.

In reality, this is how marriage works, where two people have to take care of their family and support each other too in crisis...
it is not a TV show where ml is rude arrogant Mafia and fl is innocent

Abhimaan oberoi

A finance manager, married to Ishita...a month ago.
It is arrange marriage happened because of their parents...
He is calm and composed person...
He is simple middle class men who have bike and two bedroom house...
He loves his family a lot..
Learning cooking but do help his wifey sometimes.

Ishita Abhimaan Oberoi

She used to teach Chemistry in college before marriage but now she left her job as she shifted to another city...she decided to continue her job again after months...as she wanted to adjust before in her martial life in New city...

She is sassy and cute too. Get annoyed easily...she hates lies..

Married to Abhimaan ...they live alone in New city as his parents live in village and they love that life instead of city...

She had one younger sister who is very naughty. She adores her husband a lot...

Hope you guys will love the plot...

Thanks for Reading

Do Share your Reviews...

Do Votes and shower love..

Byye..♡