The ties that blind

Comenzar desde el principio

I muttered the spell grams said I should use once I unlocked my abilities to open the trunk she gave me before she died  "gbogbo akowe le wa si imole" I said and it opened.

It was full of grimoires, letters, notes, pictures, and other books I had no idea what it could be most of it was In yourba some in Latin and other languages.

Just then a letter popped up out of thin air floating with gold light surrounding it. It kept on wiggling as if it wanted me to read it so I grabbed it and opened it.

All of a sudden the letter dropped to the floor and there was some kind of Astro projection. It was glitching but i knew who it was.

"Iya?" I asked (means mother) she smiled " the time has come my daughter. The time for you to become who you are meant to be. I know I've been a terrible mother but I had to it was apart of your destiny."

"What are you talking about? What destiny? What's going on?" I said confused "you are the queen of the supernatural. Your father and I have big plans for you. Come my child let me show you. Go through the portal."

And with that the Astro projection stopped. But then suddenly a big golden circle with white light was shown on the floor"

"Oh hell no you got me fucked up. Ain't no way I'm jumping through that-" it started to get bigger and bigger basically telling me I have no choice and it will sallow me if I don't jump.

So I did. I jumped.

"Whoahhh what the-" I said as I was tumbling down a slide like portal. After about a minute of that I fall face first on a marble floor.

I groan and see a beautiful hallway

" what in the-" I started off as I got up

" what in the-" I started off as I got up. Suddenly I'm engulfed into a hug "I've missed you dearly" I pry the person off of me to she who it is.

" oh my Diana?What are you doing here? What is this place" I asked my big sister. She grinned " this is our future. Come let me take you to the others"

She grabbed my hand and suddenly I was in-front of my whole immediate family excluding my step dad. They were all sitting on big golden thrones. My sister let go of my hand to sit on hers

There was seven thrones aligned in the shape of a triangle I saw a diamond throne between my parents. "I'm guessing that's supposed to be mine"

"Yes" my father said. "We wanted to show you what your future holds you are next in line to the throne after me once you do your birth given duties. Which you do not know yet. All of my power will go to you since you are my only child"

"Wait I'm so confused right now what are we? Are we witches" I asked confused. "We're more than witches my daughter" my mother said