Chapter 12 travel to Ouroboros

Começar do início

		Lloyd and I had good conversations while driving and listening to the directions from the GPS on my phone

Lloyd and I had good conversations while driving and listening to the directions from the GPS on my phone. We followed the rest of the ninja till we arrived in Ouroboros.
I drove to the entrance and stopped by 2 fangpyre guards. They greeted me with a smile and asked for my ID. I handed them my ID card out of my wallet. When they saw my ID and realized who I am then looking back at me. "Woah! You must be Duhvassa Chumsworth right?" Said one of the Fangpyre guards. I smiled and nodded then politely told them, "Yes I am Duhvassa Chumsworth of New Orleans gentlemen!" They smiled, handed me back my ID and let me by.
Meanwhile in front of the palace.
The ninja arrived then they were greeted by Pythor, y/n, princesses Freyja and Aurora, and the generals. Everyone was greeting and giving each other high fives and fist bumps. Pythor was looking around and wondering where his favorite ninja buddy is at. He turns to Sensei Wu then ask, "Excuse me Sensei Wu! Do you and the rest of the ninja know where Lloyd could be at?" "Lloyd will be here at any moment with you know who!" Replied Sensei Wu with a smile.

			Pythor was about to ask Sensei Wu then suddenly he heard a distinctive sound of a truck engine

Pythor was about to ask Sensei Wu then suddenly he heard a distinctive sound of a truck engine. He turns his head and saw a very familiar black truck at the gate. Pythor knew it's his niece's truck and tells the guards to let her in. The guards opened the gates to let the truck drove up and parked next to the Ninja's van.
Lloyd got out of the passenger side and walked up to Pythor to greet him then gives him a hug. "Lloyd! It's good to see you again buddy!" Said Pythor as he returned the hug. "It's good to see you again too Pythor! I hope you and everyone are happy to see your niece who came all the way to Ouroboros for the first time." Said Lloyd as he let go and pointed his thumb at the truck.
I've opened the door and hopped out of my truck carrying the popcorn tin of cookies in my arm. Uncle Pythor slithered to me and greeted me with a big hug. "Hey uncle Pythor, it's good to see you again!" I said to him as I returned the hug. "It's good to see you too Duhvassa, I've been dreaming of this day when you finally came to your ancestral home and spend a week with us sweetheart!" Said uncle Pythor as he's hugging me.
Uncle Pythor let's go of me then he notices the large popcorn tin in my right arm. "What do you have there Duhvassa?" Asked uncle Pythor as he pointed at the tin I'm holding. I've opened the tin to show him the cookies. "Cookies I've baked last night, I figured that it's better to not come here empty handed Uncle!" I said to him. "How deliciously sweet treats they are, we can definitely have these for a snack one day!" Said uncle Pythor as he looks he looks inside the tin. I closed the tin and uncle Pythor calls over a servant to take the large tin of cookies inside. I handed it to the servant I took the tin of cookies inside the palace.

				Suddenly I felt a pair of arms hugging my waist

Suddenly I felt a pair of arms hugging my waist. I looked down and realized a little girl with pretty white ash blonde hair is hugging me. I couldn't help myself to hug her back. She looks up to me and smiled. "Hi cousin Duhvassa! I'm Aurora!" Said the girl. "Why hello there Aurora, it's good to meet you little cousin!" I said as I shook her little hand. An another little girl came up and greeted me. "Hello cousin Duhvassa! I'm Freyja!" Said Freyja as she sticks her hand out to shake hands with me.
I give him a firm hand shake then give her a big hug. Freyja returned the hug and let's go of me. Uncle Pythor introduced my cousins to me. Then introduces me to my aunt y/n who walks up to me. I shook her hand and gives me a hug. "It's good to finally meet you Duhvassa, I'm so happy that you're here sweetheart." Said y/n as she strokes my cheek. "It's good to meet you too Auntie!" I said to Aunt y/n.
The Generals greeted me and gives me hugs. They're all happy to see me again including Ms Selma and Skales Jr. Then I looked at my truck then ask my uncle and aunt, "Excuse me Uncle Pythor and aunt y/n! How are we gonna get my things inside and where to park my truck at?" Uncle Pythor and aunt y/n looked at each other then they informed me that they'll have their servants take my things to my room for me and uncle Pythor offered to park my truck in their garage for me. He knows that I can trust him. Thankfully I agreed with their offer and I've let them know that I have my Bakugan and cat in the backseat of my truck.
I've opened the back door of my truck and got both pet carriers out with aunt y/n's help. I handed the carrier that contained my Bakugan to my aunt then I got out the other one with Panthro in it. I handed my truck keys to uncle Pythor, then we all head inside the palace as uncle Pythor went to park my truck and calls up the servants to unload my stuff out of it.