Killer!Katsuki x Reader x Killer!Kiri(L) - Don't Be Afraid

This is going to contain - Blood, Gore, Character death, Dubcon, Multiple orgasms, MM content(Yaoi)/boyluv, Oral, double blowjob, Cum play, Primal play, Anal play, Double penetration, Cremepie goodness.

Surprise! I wanted to write something suspenseful for Halloween. I was well aware when I started on this shot just the day before Halloween that It would not be done in time. I had just finished Sleeping Beauty's chapter the day before but I was still excited to write something like this.

I swear it may be super belated but it will be spicy as hell. This chapter is also really long and detailed. I promise it will be worth it~! <3

Summary: Usually quiet and anti-social (Y/n) finds herself invited to one of the most extravagant Halloween parties of the year. With nothing else to do and the added benefit of free food, drinks and games; She decides dressing up nice and slutty is worth it.

Strange things start to occur from the moment she arrives. People are acting strange. Some start disappearing. After walking in on something gruesome, she tries to escape but two mysterious masked men have other plans.

(The age range for everyone I'm going for is young adult - so like 20-26)

-------------------------------------

After a moment of petty consideration, you finally heaved a sigh of acceptance and stood from your comfy warm bed. A moment of longing passed through your face but it wasn't like dreamy bed-kun wouldn't be there once you got back.

"Don't worry Beddy, no one at the party will mean as much to me as you do." You promised, giving your starry night pillows a loving caress. Honestly as you headed to the bag you'd gotten like a week ago, it was ridiculous to pretend you hadn't already decided to go.

This party at the famous Fear Street mansion was THE place to be on Halloween. Anyone who was anyone would find a way to be there. It wasn't exactly invite only but to a certain extent you had to be in the know to get in.

You heard this year they were trying to keep most people out by enforcing a password. Thank god the jock whom most certainly just wanted to sleep with you, invited and told you the code. Sucks for him that he's not really your type; you'd rather worship Satan.

"Now I have an excuse to dress slutty." You can't help but shake your head, because it's not a saying you truly believe in. Woman should be able to dress however the fuck they want, regardless of the time of year. If men would simply control themselves they wouldn't blame their vile behavior on the amount of clothing someone was wearing.

Realizing that you've paused all your movement to go off on an inner monologue tangent, you pull various pieces of your costume from the bag and start changing. Today you get to dress as a slightly more modern version of your favorite comic book villainous. The beautiful and crazy Harley Quinn.