Oni!Katsuki x Priestess!Reader(L) - A Bite of Poison p2

This is going to contain - Sexual tension, Sexual groping, Public groping, Multiple orgasms, Oral, Lake smex, Multiple rounds, cremepie goodness.

After becoming rather enchanted by a possessive demon, we've been spending our days living and learning about him. We still help when able, but for the most part live in the forest inside Katsuki's little hut. Due to our nature though we're starting to feel restless, not used to being in a single place for this long. How will we tell him that we want to leave?

--------------------------------------------

On a fairly early morning, you find yourself rolling over and blinking your groggy eyes awake. The soft rays of the sun casting a shadow at the entrance to your small hut makes you smile. Then your head turns and like almost always find one Bakugou Katsuki laying right next to you. One of his clawed hands wrapped around your waist the other propping his head up just a bit.

For a moment you admire his black horns and very obvious much larger and broader body than your own. His slender black tail is even mildly coiled around your thigh. Sometimes you think he's a little to on guard, even while sleeping. However, being a cautious creature isn't a bad thing but you mean him no harm after getting used to the life you live with him.

You can only imagine the type of lecture and degrading behavior your parents would instill upon you if they ever heard you'd laid with a demon. That you actually have feelings for him. That you're not completely disgusted by the fact that he still eats people. Honestly, because you despised their parenting style so much...the thought makes you grin. Rebelling against them since the day you ran away has always made you smile.

They can't control me anymore.

They are only upset that I'm not the puppet they wished me to be.

With a sigh that reflects your unending contempt for the donors that brought you to life, you unwind Bakugous various body parts from your own. Doing your best to be gentle, cause you don't want to wake him. Mainly because he spent almost all of the previous day collecting and chopping up wood. Winter is just around the corner and he knows better to be prepared.

Once you're finally able to make your way out, you stand and stretch. Letting out a soft yawn or two. The sun is pretty high in the sky so it's not to early, maybe 7 or 8ish. For a moment you take stock of what types of food you have left and decide to go to the nearest market for a few things.

After finding your little coin purse and counting what you had left, you quickly realized that soon you would need to take on some more odd jobs so you could buy food. Bakugou was a great hunter and able to bring home plenty of meat. However, other than fruit from a nearby apple tree anything else you needed would have to be bought or traded for.

It was a lovely day and for awhile it had been peaceful. Meaning no demonic disturbances. You were just about to step out of the forest when a rough hand snakes around your waist. With your fight of flight senses kicking in, you wheel around with every intention to kick ass only to be ensnared beneath a pair of familiar red eyes.

He smirks down at you with his fangs on full display, before backing you into nearest tree. Easily he pins your hands above your head and growls in a way that sends tingles down your spine. All you can do is gasp his name when he bites somewhat angrily at your neck, just enough to leave a bruise.

"Where do you think you're going (Y/n)?"

"I j-just wanted to go get some supplies from the market."

"Why the fuck didn't you wake me up then? You're trying to escape me." Your head shook but he had severe well justified trust issues and just snarled in response. Despite trying to talk he shoved his tongue down your throat and refused to listen to your excuses. At least not for the next several minutes of passionate saliva swapping.