Vamp!Katsuki x Reader(L) - Devoured By The King

This is going to contain - Blood, Gore, Character Death, Bondage, Lotso biting, Odaxelagnia, Rough body worshiping, Oral, Multiple orgasms,, Vicious fucking.

Odaxelagnia is a paraphilia involving sexual arousal through biting, or being bitten.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN MY SWEET PEASANTS! <3

I didn't think I'd be able to get a shot out for Halloween but I tried anyway

I didn't think I'd be able to get a shot out for Halloween but I tried anyway. Of course it would have to be about vampires and lots of death x) Hope you enjoy~!

--------------------------------------

The carriage ride you were currently taking had become the longest one of your entire life

The carriage ride you were currently taking had become the longest one of your entire life. The moon had crested into the murky purple sky over head. Seeming to indicate that you'd never see the sun rise again. Because just like all the women around you, once you enter the Vampire Kings castle you would never leave alive again.

As if hearing your thoughts the scared women around you began to whimper. Some were crying, others just sniffling while you all waited for the inevitable. All you could think about is how 10 years prier you hadn't been old enough to be selected as a sacrifice. Now as a young 24 year old woman, you along with the other 30 odd candidates were sent to the slaughter.

It was an honor. So said the high priest whom would do his best to console families losing their daughters, sisters, and even a few wives. It was all a loud of bullshit. Upholding this bargain said every 10 years the Vampire Lord and his court would be sent a certain number of healthy women for his banquet in exchange for protection and a promise that no humans would be slaughtered recklessly.

This has been a good deal for all living in the Vampires Domain. You were told before dozens would die daily and though as a species we all still live in fear, there is a sense of peace more or less spread across the land. At least not on days like this where innocent women are sent to their immanent death.

We are all a small sacrifice for the greater good.

I still don't care though. If I could of escaped I would have.