Inu!Kirishima x Neko!Reader(L) - Puppy Cuddles

This is going to contain - Public groping, Soft Biting, Oral, Multiple Orgasms, Public smex.

Hey guys, I know it's been awhile. I was feeling kind of burnt out in a way trying to keep my schedule and it was just making me feel...off? It's hard to describe. It took like a week for me to do this last weeks patreon shot and that's really inexcusable.

I recently decided if I can do just one chapter a week that's more than enough. I want to create good stories and give them the time they need. I'm also working on lots of other stories. So you might see more attention to Macabre Maiden(Sukuna x Reader) or Sleeping Beauty(Incubus!Katsuki). So just be patient and there will be more unique stories haha

Anyway! This will be my first Kirishima shot(well solo) and I really nervous about getting his personality right but I'm really looking forward to making this really really cute. Cause I think he'd be sort of spastic and hyper as a doggy <3

--------------------------------------------------

"Today is a beautiful day to chase birds!" Bellowed an all to excited Kirishima. After having the best type of nap, where he'd been laying among the fluffy dandelions. He also noted he was pretty hungry and despite what he said he would not eat the birdies.

After walking around for a bit he bought himself a hotdog and the irony wasn't lost on him. It was one of his favorite things to eat with mustard and ketchup, the best combination of tangy in his opinion that he just found addicting. He also had a sweet grape soda which really hit the spot and had him rubbing his belly in satisfaction once everything was all gone.

"Oh, Blue Jays!" He exclaimed jogging after them on all fours. His floppy light brown ears really wiggled in the wind and his bushy tail wagged like he'd found his favorite toy. He barked and swiped at the poor birds but he didn't have his claws out. If anything he was only pushing at them and howling when he managed to catch one.

After maybe an hour of playing around, some children in the nearby playground wanted to pet and kind of just climb all over him. He didn't mind as he liked kids and even if they were kind of grabby most were just really cute. It also helped that their nearby parents didn't treat him like some kind of mutt and smiled to assure he was okay.

"Puppy puppy!" The little girl climbing onto his back cheered. He kind of winced at his hair being pulled but he wasn't the type to explode with anger. Instead he leaned forward and walked around on all fours. She really enjoyed riding him like a horse and he did this same action for a couple of the other kids till they all had to go home.

"Bye bye woof woof!"

"Play with us again!"

"I'll bring a tennis ball next time and we can play fetch!"

Honestly he couldn't help but chuckle as he used both hands to wave them off. Playing with them again sounded fun. Though now he wasn't sure what to do, it was still early in the afternoon and he wouldn't even go home till after the sun started setting.

Maybe he could find his feisty feline friend and they could playfight. Though he's more than sure said friend will take it all to seriously like he always does. More than once has he walked away from rolling around with him with dozens of little scratches on his back or shoulders.

"Bakugou has no idea how to just...vibe, for lack of a better word." His head shook knowing he thought life was this huge competition and just always wanted to be number one. Kiri on the other hand just wanted to live life with fun in mind. If he could just get through his days eating, playing, and napping without severe injury it was a job well done.