Chapter 1:Friends til the end

This chapter is fully dedicated to how I met my 6 friends and husband.
Kyra's POV
*April 24th 1992 yours truly was born. I'm not the type of person who is very outgoing and friendly so I still wonder how I ended up with 6 close friends. The first friend I made was a guy named Gabe. We met through our parents around the year 1998(I was 6 and Gabe was turning 7).My mom and I lived next door to him and his dad. One day my mom and I were invited over to their house by Mr. Cruz(Gabes dad). So while my mom and Mr.Cruz talked I went into the living room and sat down on the couch. That's when Gabe walked in.*
Convo-
Gabe- ew why are you sitting on my couch?
Me- cuz I can what are you gonna do about it?
Gabe- I'm gonna tell my dad
Me- nice try he's the one who invited me over here
Him- I don't believe you
Me- go ask him then
*Gabe walks into the kitchen and finds his dad drinking coffee and talking to my mom.*
Convo-
Gabe- dad why is she here?
Mr. Cruz(MC)-I invited them over so go back in the living room and be nice
Him- yes sir
*Gabe walks back in the living room and sits on the couch. He picks up the Xbox controller and begins to play the game*
Convo-
Me- hey I wanna play
Him- you don't even know how to play
Me- yes I do I play this game with my older brother all the time
Him- alright then play me
Me- alright you're on
*We played a basketball game. It was best of 7. Whoever won 4 games first wins the tournament. Since I am a girl Gabe underestimated me in my video game skills. I beat him 4-3.*
Convo-
Gabe- you cheated
Me- no I didn't you're just mad because you lost
Him- rematch
Me- maybe later
~Skips Ahead 10 years~
*I'm now in my junior year of high school. After 10 years who would've thought that me and Gabe would still be friends throughout high school. He's my only guy best friend. We've been through a lot together. From past boyfriends/girlfriends to family issues etc. Throughout it all he was the only person I could really trust until I met my best friend Terri. Terri and I met during the 2005-2006 school year. I was 14 and she was 12 going on 13. We actually met by accident. One day I was walking through the hallway and saw a little girl getting dragged into the bathroom by some 8th grade girls. So me knowing what that felt like I followed behind them. I saw them pushing her around and then trying to stick her head in the toilet but I stopped them before they could. I grabbed one girl by her hair and slammed her into the wall. I grabbed another by her shirt and pushed her on the ground. I grabbed the last one by her arm and dragged her to a stall and put her head in the toilet for about a min. The little girl got up and ran towards me and gave me a hug.*
Convo-
Lil Girl(LG)-thank you so much
Me- you're welcome now what's your name sweetie?
LG-Terri
Me- well Terri I'm Kyra and as long as you're with me you won't have to worry about those girls bothering you anymore
Terri- thank you I really appreciate it
*After that me and Terri became the best of friends. She's my ride or die and my partner in crime. I know I can depend on her and she has never let me down.
~Back to present day~
*Im walking down the hallway with my girl Terri headed towards my locker when I spot Gabe talking to my crush Michael. Michael is so fine he's 6'3 light skin and has a body to die for 😍. I got to my locker and took out my books getting ready for this long and stressful day of school 😩.
Convo-
Me-girl do you see Michael he's fine as hell
Terri- girl you know I only got eyes for Gabe
Me-oh I see well looks like I need to put in a good word for you then huh
Her- girl yes but don't look now but here comes Gabe and Michael
*As if on cue Gabe walks up behind me wrapping his arm around my neck(something we always do).*
Convo-
Gabe- hey ladies
Us-Hey Gabe
Michael- oh so yall don't see me standing here
Me- boy bye you ain't that important
Mike- girl I don't know why you fronting you know you want me
Me- oh don't flatter yourself
Mike- so when you gone let me take you out?
Me- ha never
Mike- come on give a brother a chance
Me- hmm I'll think about it
*The bell rings and then we go our separate ways except for me and Gabe cuz we have Calculus this period kill me now 😩😲. We walked into the classroom and sat in our normal seats which were side by side. Since Gabe and I was passing this class with a high B the teacher Mrs. Jones allowed us to do whatever we want to like get on our phones, laptops, etc.*
Convo-
Gabe- Kai?
Me- what gabe?
Him- so when you gone hook me up with Terri?
Me- boy I'm not playing matchmaker for you
Him- man quit playing and hook a brother up
Me- fine but under one condition
Him- what's that?
Me- you have to hook me up with Michael
Him- ok I can do that
Me- good now let me text Terri and see if she wants to double date tonight
*I texted Terri and asked her if she wanted to double date tonight and of course she said yes. The day went by pretty fast after that.*
~Later that night~
*Terri was at my house and we were getting ready for our double date. I put on my white and pink breast cancers awareness shirt along with my ripped jean shorts and white chucks. Terri put on a grey and pink MTV shirt with some ripped shorts and pink and grey Jordan 4s. After we had got finished getting dressed the doorbell rang. Gabe and Michael was standing there looking fine as ever. Gabe had on a black and orange Jordan t-shirt with some jeans and some black and orange KDs. Michael had on a black and red "Dead Presidents" shirt with some khaki pants and some black and red Jordan 5s. They were the perfect gentlemen to us. They took us to Olive Garden(My favorite restaurant). They even pulled out our chairs for us. Our waitress came over and took our drink orders.*
Convo-
Waitress- hi I'm Melissa I'll be your waitress for tonight so what would you like to drink?
Me-Melissa?
Her-Kyra?
*We hugged each other*
Me- girl I didn't know you worked here
Her- girl I just started here about a couple of weeks ago
Michael- how do yall two know each other?
Me- oh me and Melissa have been friends since diapers cuz we met in California before I moved to Atlanta in the summer of '98
Her- yes girl but let me get back to my job what yall want to drink?
Me- dr pepper
Michael- strawberry lemonade
Terri- sweet tea
Gabe- sweet tea
Melissa-so that's two sweet teas one dr pepper and one strawberry lemonade coming right up
*After she took our orders she walked away and got our drinks. Once she came back with our drinks she took our food orders. I got the chicken Parmesan, Michael got the fettuccine Alfredo, Terri got the Lasagna, and Gabe got the Shrimp Scampi. As she walked away once she took our orders I noticed Michael looking kinda aggravated. Hmm I wonder what's wrong with him.*
Convo-
Me-babe what's wrong
Michael- awe you just called me babe but nothing
Me- don't give me that I know something's wrong with you now what is it?
Him- fine it's just that I use to date Melissa and it feels kind of awkward having her as our waitress. And knowing that you two are friends
Me- babe don't worry bout that she's not like that and besides I trust you
Him- thanks babe now gimme kiss
Me- nope you haven't earned a kiss yet
Him- man
Me- I'm just playing come here boy *kisses him*
Him-*kisses back*
Terri- awe yall two are so cute
Gabe- well we can be just like them come here girl *kisses her*
Terri-*kisses back*
*After our little make out session Melissa came back with our food. We ate our food in peace. Then Michael and I shared a dessert and so did Terri and Gabe. After we finished eating Michael and Gabe paid for our food. Then we left and went back to my house. As we pulled up to my house Michael and Gabe walked us to the door.*
Convo-
Us- we had a great time tonight
Them- well we're glad yall did
Me- so mike gimme your phone
Him- why?
Me- just do it
*He handed me his phone and I put in my number and saved it as ~BabyKai😘😍❤️~. We then proceeded to do the same thing with my phone except his number was saved as ~SexyChocolateMike❤️🍫~.*
Convo-
Gabe- so Terri can I have your number and can I see you again?
Terri- yes and yes
Him-*hands her his phone*
Terri-*saves her number under ~QueenTerri❤️👑~ hands her phone to him*
Him- *saves his number under ~BigDaddyGabe💦👅💋~
*After we exchanged numbers they kissed us goodbye and left. Terri and I went into my house and upstairs to my room and had a sleepover.*
~Skips ahead to Graduation Night🎓🎉~
*Its the night of my high school graduation. I can't believe I made it this far. Me and Gabe were graduating top of our class. As the announcer was calling our names I was waiting for mines to be called so I can receive my diploma and finally become an adult.*
Convo-
Announcer- Gabe De La Cruz
Me- yay go best friend you've earned it
Crowd- yeah go Gabe
Announcer-Savannah Eaton, David Franklin, Tyler Gregory, Barry Hamilton, Kyra Jackson, Michael Jones
Gabe- go Kai you go girl
Terri- yay go best friend we gone turn up later
Mom- yay my baby graduated
*After the announcer finished calling our names our principal came and gave a speech. Then he congratulated us as the class of 2010. We took off our caps and threw them in the air. After our graduation ceremony was over I went home and changed into a purple strapless bodycon dress along with my silver Christian Louboutins and my silver clutch MK purse. Me, Gabe, Terri, and Michael were headed to the club to celebrate us graduating(me, Gabe, and Michael all graduated). We went to Club Onyx and turned up. I know I wasn't 21 yet but the club was having grad night/grad bash so they served us light alcohol. Once we got to the club the bouncer let us in and I went straight to the bar.*
Convo-
Bartender-what can I get you ma'am
Me- uh let me get a Long Island ice tea
Bartender- ID Please
Me-*shows my ID*
Bartender- I know this is a fake ID but you look like a good girl so I'll let you slide for tonight but don't drink again until you're 21.
Me-thanks so much *reads the name tag* Michelle
Michelle- oh and here *hands me a card*
Me- what is this?
Her- it's a business card if you're ever in need of a job call the number on the card the girl names on the card is a very close friend of mine and she is in the modeling business and you look like a great prospect
Me- wow thanks Michelle
Her-mhm no problem girl now go have fun *hands me my drink*
Me- how much is the drink?
Her- don't worry about it it's on the house
*After I got my drink me, Terri, Mike, and Gabe went to the VIP section and turned up. I drunk my Long Island ice tea and then ordered two vodka shots. I was starting to feel buzzed but it was all worth it.*
Convo-
Mike- baby you wanna dance?
Me(slightly slurred)- yes babe I would love too
Him- lead the way
*Mike and I got on the dance floor. I danced my ass off. I was twerking all on Mike and he was grinding on me. We just let loose and it was fun.*
~Skips Ahead 2 Weeks~
*Im at home sorting through my room when I come across the business card that Michelle the bartender gave me about 2 weeks ago at Club Onyx. The card said Kimi Hernandez Modeling Agent call 555-218-9457(not a real number) to schedule an appointment. I did need a job so I called the number and set up an appointment today at 12:00. It was almost 11:30 when I finally found the perfect outfit to wear to the interview. I put on my turquoise blouse with my white blazer and my white jeans along with my turquoise belt buckles heels. Simple but cute. I went to the address that was stated on the card and walked inside. As I went inside the building I saw a lady sitting at a desk answering phones. Then I saw some ladies sitting in some chairs in the waiting room. I walked up to the lady at the desk.*
Convo-
Me- Hi I'm here for my appointment with Mrs. Hernandez
Girl at desk- yes ma'am right this way
*The girl at the desk led me down a hallway which led to an office door that says Mrs. Kimi Hernandez Modeling Agent. She knocked on the door and a voice from the inside said come in. So we walked in and let me say this office was large and spacious. It was beautiful.*
Convo-
Mrs.Hernandez(MH)-thank you Stephanie you can go now
Stephanie- yes ma'am
*Stephanie leaves and now it is just me and Mrs.Hernandez*
MH- so why did you schedule an appointment today Miss Jackson?
Me- well your friend Michelle gave me your card about two weeks and said that I would be a great prospect for your modeling agency
MH- well she was right about you. You do have the looks and personality to become one of my models but what makes you so different from everybody else that comes through here looking to be a model?
Me- I believe that I have more heart than they do and won't give up when something doesn't go my way
MH- You're hired
And that's how I became friends with Gabe, Melissa, Terri, Michelle, Kimi, Stephanie and Michael(my boyfriend).