Chapter 68 - Forever

Start from the beginning

 "Hey!"

 "What? Struck a nerve?"

 Sigh...

 If I didn't know that this one really was just a part of me, if someone told me that he was, I might have punched them for being disrespectful and insulting.

 Just then, he snapped his finger.

 "-you should either tell me how you feel or just give up already." Wrio finished his sentence.

 "I love you."

 "See, that wasn't- What?"

 I glanced at the other guy's... mocking grin and repeated.

 "I love you."

 Apparently, he had caught my gaze leaving him.

 He turned around and jumped back in shock.

 "You- What the hell?! When did you get here?! Why are you here? Wait..."

 He looked between the two of us, his eyes finally stopping on me as he asked:

 "Did you say that to him or me?"

 "Excuse me?"

 "The 'I love you'. Was that for him or me?"

 For a second, the two of us looked at each other both horrified and disgusted, then turned back to Wriothesely.

 "We are the same person!" We shouted in unison.

 "Clearly. Now spit it out. Why are you here? I thought you said you wouldn't be showing up anytime soon." Wrio frowned.

 Did something happen between these two?

 "Wrio, did he do something-"

 "He's a teasing pervert!"

 A- A- A teasing... pervert?

 The corner of my mouth twitched as I looked at the one in question.

 What the hell is that supposed to mean?

 "You'll see later. As for your question, I'm here to say goodbye." He grinned at Wrio.

 "Goodbye?"

 "Well, it probably won't take you long to convince this idiot to go through with that thing, and the second he gives in to his instincts I go poof and disappear. Hmm... Actually, disappear isn't the right way to put it, I will still be around yapping about in his head, it's just that you-"

 "What?" This time it was my turn to question his words.

 What do you mean you'll still be around yapping about?

 "You can't seriously expect me to just suddenly leave you unattended with your instincts."

 "Go die."

 "Sure, sure. You first." He mocked.

 ...

 I want to strangle this idiot, me or not.

 Then suddenly, he leaned over and pulled Wrio by his collar into a kiss.

 I snarled, and should he not have backed up, I might have broken a bone or two.

 "Hey, hey. Still the same person."

 "He's mine!"

 "And I'm you!" 

 "I. Don't. Care!"

 "Tsk! Posessive bastard."

 "You're cursing yourself."