029. secrets out

SHARKY AND MIKEY ALWAYS vowed to never let anything make things awkward between them.

nothing!

not another best friend.

an opportunity.

an object.

so why is it that they kissed last night and then this morning they acted like nothing happened?

why is it that when mikey walked past him he walked right after her?

why is it that when she looked up at him he wasn't even looking?

why was it that sharky looks at her and her face shows regret?

one thing the pair had realized with these newfound feelings is that it's suddenly become much more difficult to communicate.

at least not with each other.

so finally, the two sought for help from their friends.

niko and mikey talking while chunkz and kenny went to the market and at the same time, aj and sharky were talking.

"Is there a reason for this?" niko questions the girl.

"i need to tell you something and you have to swear not to say anything." mikey grabs his hand in hers.

niko smirks cheekily.

"i swear." his hand is on his heart now.

"okay.. uh." she begins to stutter while rubbing her temples.

"i don't know how to say this." mikey starts with a huff.

the room went quiet and niko couldn't help but smile wider almost bursting.

"i just, oh god this is so-" mikey was cut off from her stutters.

"you like sharky."

with his words, michelle's head snapped upwards with shock.

how the hell did he know?

nikos face was like he was told he was pregnant.

"how did you know?" she gulped down harshly.

"i'm sorry mike but you guys don't try to hide it." he laughed loudly.

she widens her eyes, was it obvious?

"i mean when elle was here you literally stared at her like she was the one who killed louis." he giggles making mikey even more afraid.

"oh my god no." she gulped loudly.

getting up quickly and starting to pace around the room frantically.

"what's the big deal mikey, everyone knows." he chuckled loudly at how she began to act even worse with his sentence.

"oh my god no!" she repeated this time louder and tugging at her hair, and for a second she blushed at the memory of her and sharkys kissed and how he pulled on her strands.

nikos face turned into confusion at why she was getting so riled up and defensive for a small thing.

"relax! it's not like you two kissed or something." and again with his words mikey looks up to him with,

those big brown doe eyes that always looked sad but this time they looked like they were filled with confusion and maybe a little sadness, with the way she looked at him

"holy shit! holy shit!" he starts yelling flaring his arms around while the blonde runs up to him and smacks her hand over his mouth.

the boy didn't stop squirming and screaming while she stood over him like trying to tame a violent dog.