Part 8

The three of us walked through the school gates, everyone staring or laughing. I was so embarrassed. We were a bit late, so we didn't have time to go to our year's playground; we had to go straight to class. As we walked down the corridor, someone lifted up the back of my skirt. Everyone laughed at me.

"Sissy bitch!" Someone shouted. I hurried to my lesson.

We had English first. We were having a test. I sat down, and the girl next to me, called Louise, looked at me in curiosity. Heidi giggled from the back of the room. As I wrote my name on the test, I felt the butt plug and chastity cage start to vibrate. It was at a lower frequency than normal, so I didn't cum instantly. However, I was still a little sissy slut, so I couldn't sit still. I couldn't sit still. I was on the edge of cumming. My breathing became louder, and I let out a small moan.

Louise looked down at my lap, seeing the small bulge of my cage twitch. She suddenly lifted my skirt up, just as I came. The inside of my skirt was covered in cum. She saw my small cock in my little cage poking out under the floppy bow. She looked at me, trying not to laugh, before realising she could have a little fun. She rubbed the inside of my thigh, slowly. My dick twitched, and I came again, onto the chair. I had to finish my test, my dick and chair sticky with cum.

After the test, I managed to leave English without anyone seeing the accident I had left on my chair. I had science next, so I sat in between Heather and Heidi. Heather wasn't in my English class, so she didn't expect the inside of my skirt to be covered in cum. She lifted it up and laughed.

"Someone's had fun," she giggled. Heidi turned on the plug again, this time on the high frequency mode. I shot a line of cum right into the air and onto the school textbook. It was opened to female sex organs. Heather wrote in the textbook: Sissy Leo and his cum; with an arrow pointed to the woman.

We had lunch next, and we walked into the playground. A group of boys came up to me,

"Why the fuck are you wearing a skirt, you fag?!" One laughed.

"Erm... It's a dare for the last day of school..." I muttered.

"No, he wanted to!" Heidi shouted. I started to sit down on the bench in defeat, but Heidi bent me over it. She lifted up my skirt -- sissy bitch -- and started spanking my pink, frilly pantied bottom. The boys got involved, forming a small huddle, all trying to slap my pantied ass. They were really strong, and it hurt so bad. My dick was throbbing, pulsating in my cage, needing to cum.

Suddenly, Heidi stood me up and lifted up the front of my pleated skirt. I tried to cover myself up with my hands, but she grabbed them firmly and lifted them above my head, pushing me against the wall, looming over me. She lifted my skirt up again, revealing the drying cum and my pink frilly panties, the huge pink floppy bow above my caged little dick. Heather activated the cage and plug, and I shot a huge, wide line of thick cum.

I started to run, but tripped, and fell into the cum and the dirt, covering my hands and uniform in dust. Everyone stood around, laughing, as a pair of teachers approached. I ran out of school and started back home. Then I realised that I couldn't go to my house without my cage being taken off, so I decided to go back to Heidi's house.

I got back to her house, and realised I couldn't get in without a key, not until they got back. I sat, dusty and defeated, on the front door step. Suddenly, it started raining, a light mist at first, but quickly turning into a storm; I was drenched quickly.

"Just my fucking luck," I muttered, "Just my fucking luck!" I slammed my hand into the brick wall next to me, not noticing a nail sticking out.

I cried out in pain, both physically and emotionally, as blood ran down my arm.