Part 7

I woke up the next day, my erect cock seeming smaller in my cage than yesterday. We got up and took off our nighties and panties, standing naked. Heidi put on a set of plain white underwear, and Heather put on a set of plainish pink underwear.

Heidi gave me a pair of pink panties. They were the girliest ones I had ever seen. They were bright pink and frilly, with red and pink flowers on. On the front, there was a hole for my cage, with a huge, pink bow just above, like the other pair. Around the hems, there were huge frills. On the butt, the words 'sissy bitch' were embroidered in big red letters. I slid them up my smooth legs, and over my pink cage and plug.

"That's punishment for shouting yesterday," Heidi said, handing me a bra. It was pink and frilly around the edge, with a bow on the front. I put it on. She then gave me the standard grey pleated skirt. It was knee length, and would cover up my panties. I put it on and Heidi shook her head.

"All the girls roll up their skirts," Heidi said. I rolled mine up a couple of inches.

"Keep going," she said. My skirt barely covered my pantied butt.

"Perfect," the girls giggled.

Both girls were fully changed, and I could see that they had only rolled up their skirts about an inch. Heidi then gave me the light blue blouse. I put it on and buttoned it up.

Next came the socks. They were white, knee length, with satin bows at the top. I bent down to put them on, revealing my pantied bum. The girls laughed, I was a sissy bitch.

I then slipped on a pair of black shoes. They had a plastic bow at the front. Finally, I put on the grey cardigan. The girls looked me up and down.

"You are such a sissy," Heather blurted out, laughing. I was so scared. I bent over to get my rucksack, and Heidi slapped me on the ass.

"Sissy bitch," she laughed.

I looked at myself in the mirror. Although my hair was slightly shorter than most girls, I didn't look that out of place. If no one at school knew me, I could be easily mistaken for a girl. My panties were just covered by the skirt and there was only a faint outline of my pink bra. This was going to be an interesting last day at this school.