Part 3

I woke up, and remembered what I had to do. I slid the girly panties up my legs, and over my tiny morning wood. I fastened the bra, and then put on my shirt, trousers, tie and blazer. I shouted goodbye to whoever was home, and left for school.

I walked through the school gates, and onto the playground. I had adjusted my trousers really high, and had buttoned up my blazer. Heidi saw me from across the playground and smirked. Could she see them? I looked down. No, Phew.

The first lesson was science. I sat right at the back of the class, in between Heidi and another girl, one of her best friends called Heather. She was always joking about how feminine I was, even though I tried my hardest not to be. She was just trying to annoy me though.

While the teacher was dealing with the boys messing around at the front, Heidi lent in.

"Show me." She commanded. I knew what she meant.

"But..." I stammered.

"Show you what?" Heather asked.

"This!" Heidi whispered, pulling down my fly, revealing my frilly pink panties, the small, pink, girly bow, and the even smaller, and girlier bulge.

Heather tried not to laugh.

"Can I touch it?" She asked Heidi, ignoring me.

"No!" I whispered, desperately, getting hard again.

"Sure!" Heidi answered. Heather reached down, and stroked the bulge. I moaned as I squirted a huge load into my pink, girly panties. Both girls burst into laughter. The teacher looked over, and then back at the boys, who were trying to staple each other with staple guns.

"I knew you were feminine, Leo," Heather giggled. "But I didn't think you were this much of a girl!". I blushed deeply.

"Do you want to help me with him?" Heidi asked.

"Sure," she giggled, "It'll be our little secret! I can't wait to see him in a girly, pink dress, all covered in frills and bows!"

"Oh, in that case..." Heidi pulled out her phone.

For the rest of the lesson, Heidi showed her all the pictures she took of me, as well as the captions of me; I was so embarrassed. Heather couldn't stop giggling, especially when it came to the pictures of my tiny, girly, little cock. Every time I tried to zip my fly back up, one of the girly automatically slapped my hand, still looking at the pictures. At the end of the lesson, Heather reached out and slowly zipped my fly up, making sure to have one last look at my pink, frilly panties, and my tiny, little, girly bulge.

The girls walked out, laughing together, while I followed slowly behind. Throughout the rest of the day, both girls would make subtle comments, or smirk at me from across the room. My tiny little dick would get hard and I'd blush.