Part 4

On the way to Heidi's house, the girls whispered to each other, giggling. We arrived, and walked up the stairs, into her room. She had new sheets on her bed, pink with red flowers, after yesterday's incident. Both girls looked at me, and I reluctantly took off my uniform. Heather burst into laughter.

"You didn't tell me he was wearing a bra! He looks so cute!". I blushed profusely. Heidi just smiled. Heather walked over and pulled down my panties. My tiny, little, girly, useless cock sprang up. She stepped back, laughing again.

"It's even smaller in person! Wait!" She went to get a ruler, and held it next to my small little dick.

"1.3 inches. Hard!". The girls both giggled. I looked closer at the ruler.

"1.2..." I mumbled.

"Pardon?" Heidi said.

"It's actually 1.2 inches..." I said again. The girls burst out in laughter.

Heidi walked over to her bedside table, and opened a small drawer. She took something out, and I knew instantly what it was. A pink butt plug. The girls looked at each other, Heather raising an eyebrow cheekily.

"Next day delivery," Heidi laughed, "It isn't mine." She turned back to me.

"Let me put this in, or I'll show everyone the pictures!" Heidi said. I started to protest, but stopped. Heather stood across the room, filming the scene. I moaned as she put it in, my small dick throbbing, but not quite cumming. Heather went over to a drawer, and held up a pair of pink thigh-highs.

I reached to pull up my panties, over my butt plug, but Heidi pulled them down, getting me to step out of them. Heather sat me on the bed, the butt plug going further into my bare butt. She pulled the thigh-highs up my legs. They were lacy at the top, with a big pink bow. As she pulled them up my almost hairless legs, she made sure to put her face as close to my little, girly dick as possible. It was so hard.

Heidi walked over from her closet, holding another dress. It was just above knee length, pink, with lots of layers of skirt. It had a ribbon with a bow around the waist. It had short, poofy sleeves, and frills around the hems. Heather helped me up; all I was wearing was pink. The pink thigh-highs, the pink bra, and the pink butt plug, but no panties.

Heidi lifted the dress over my head, and zipped it up. I heard the lock, and both girls proceeded to take dozens of pictures of me, mainly up my dress of my butt plug and my exposed little cock.

The girls sat me down at Heidi's dressing table, the butt plug going further into me. My miniscule dick twitched, touching the soft inside of the dress, forming a slight bulge in my lap. The girls put a long, blonde wig on my head, and Heather started to braid it. Meanwhile, Heidi put a small amount of subtle make up on my face. Lipstick, blush, eyeshadow, ect. The whole time, the butt plug was being forced into me, and I was trying not to cum. That would be humiliating. Well, more humiliating than being feminised by two girls.

They stood me up, and I looked in the mirror. A girl looked back at me. As I stared in the mirror, amazed, the girls took pictures of me, like normal. Suddenly, they forced my feet into the same pink heels as yesterday, and pulled me down the stairs, and out the house.

"Wait, I don't have any panties on!" I stammered, Heidi shutting the door.

"We know," said Heather, "That's the whole point!". It wasn't as windy as yesterday, but it was reasonably breezy. The girls walked ahead of me, chatting and laughing. I saw someone looking at me out of their window out of the corner of my eye.

Suddenly, the wind picked up. The girls' grey pleated school skirts lifted up, and I caught a glimpse of their panties. Heidi was wearing a similar pair to yesterday, white and plain, and Heather was wearing a pair of plainish pink ones. They were nowhere near as girly as the ones I had been forced to wear, but I would rather anything than nothing. My small little dick got very hard. And then I realised. The front of my skirt had lifted up, and my tiny, hard dick was on show. The girls turned around, and took pictures before I could push it down, over my little cock. They were hysterical.

The three of us walked into a women's clothes store. There were hundreds of different jeans, dresses and skirts.

"If I keep my dress down till we get back home, no one will know I'm a boy," I thought, "Well, I'm hardly a boy." We walked around the shop, the girls pointing out items to me and laughing. Heidi took out her phone, probably to check a message.

Suddenly, the butt plug started to vibrate, causing me to moan loudly and shoot a huge load of cum into the front of my dress, and onto the floor, forming a small puddle. I turned as pink as my girly, frilly dress. There was a puddle of cum on the ground under me. Heidi waved her phone at me, showing an app that was linked to the butt plug, causing it to vibrate. The girls couldn't stop laughing.

"Why don't you use your wig to clean it up?" Heidi giggled. I slowly reached up, dreading what I would have to do. I had to do it before someone saw my little 'accident'. But, everyone in the store would know I was a boy. Heather pulled out a packet of tissues, and handed them to me.

"Don't worry, we were only joking!". I sighed in relief. I knelt down, careful to not show anything, and scooped the cum off the ground with the tissues. Heidi knelt in front of me, and looked around, making sure no one was watching. She lifted up the front of my skirt, and wiped the cum off the inside and off my tiny dick with a tissue, smiling. She dropped the skirt, and stood up, making sure I had a good view of her panties as she walked over to the bin. I stood up, slowly, and put the damp tissues in the bin too.

Heather ended up getting a light green summer dress, and Heidi got a pair of very short denim shorts. We walked home, chatting like we were best friends, and went back into her room. Heather wanted to try on her new dress, so took off her grey school skirt and her blouse, giving me a good look at her pink panties, and matching bra.

"No point going somewhere else to change," she said, dropping the green dress over her, "We're all girls here!".

We spent the next couple of hours chatting, how I imagined girls normally did, both of them making sure to sit in a way that exposed their panties. That was payment enough. I made sure to expose my hard little dick, and whenever one of the girls went to grab something next to me, they made sure to brush their hands past it, pretending it was an accident.

I was happy, both girls seemed to enjoy having a little sissy boy to humiliate and care for, and I enjoyed being one. Heather decided to go after a few hours, leaving Heidi and I by ourselves. We continued talking, but suddenly, she scooted over the floor and lifted up my dress. She lent forward, and started sucking my tiny, little dick, looking up at me. I was surprised, and came after about 15 seconds. She swallowed it, and kissed me on the cheek.

"Thanks for being such a good sport," she smiled, "I had fun."

"Thank you," I said softly, "And I'm so sorry for wanking to you before."

"Oh, don't worry about it," she laughed, "Why do you think I took so many pictures of you! And don't worry, me and Heather won't share them. We just wanted them for personal use; We talked after science, and apparently she's into that too." She paused. "Sorry if we went a little far at the shop earlier."

I smiled. "It's ok," I said. "Now we're even." We looked at each other for a moment. Suddenly, she grabbed my head, and pulled me in for a kiss. We made out for a good few seconds, before she looked away, shyly, very unlike her normal dominant self.

"I really like being your sissy!" I said. She looked up, smiling,

"I like you being my sissy, maybe we could do this again?"

"That sounds like fun! I can't wait!" I smiled.

---------------------------

I really hope you've enjoyed the first 4 parts! I've almost got 4 more ready to post, however, I might post a different story for a couple days before that.

Please let me know if you've enjoyed it so far, and I'm also planning to add some pictures throughout, especially of the different outfits! Thanks for reading!