Chapter 6

Y/n had just waved off Ay, Darui, Bee and Cee as he sets out in result of power.

Y/n: Hmmm I wonder how I would be able to get more stronger..

Y/n jumps from tree to tree as he looks down at his arms to see the black markings that appear on his arms

Y/n: I do need to understand the mystery of these markings on my arms.

Y/n had never seen those markings before in his life. It all begun when he was younger as they were on his body from birth. When he was old enough, he started to question about the markings on his arms but to no avail as his parents told him absolutely nothing about it. The only thing that he was told was that it has been in his family tree for generations and generations.

Y/n: <Sighs> I hope no one will worry too much about me. And I hope no one dies...

Y/n realises the situation that is going on right now. There is a war going on because of Madara and the Akatsuki, and he has to get stronger in order to help and protect the ones he loves

He eventually makes it to the ocean as he looks out to the vastness of the ocean

Y/n: <Breathes in and out> This just feels like my natural element..

Y/n notices that the markings on his arms are going a blue colour as he puts his hands out and realises that he is controlling the water.

Y/n: I was always able to do this..?

Y/n starts to move his arms around as he starts to just meditate. He realises that he is complete control and mastery over the water.

Y/n: This is so cool!!

Y/n jumps into the water as he realises that he is able to breathe normally and is able to swim quite quickly and easily.

Y/n: I think it must be because of the markings on my arms. I knew I was the water bearer but this strong!!

Y/n still realises that it's not really enough. Even though he has some control over water, he wants full mastery over it.

Y/n: I want to become the Strongest Raikage ever. I have to have the power to obtain that position from Ay.

Y/n continues to swim underwater as he looks at all of the aquatic creatures, plants and life and just stares at them in beauty

Y/n: I never knew that it was so...beautiful-

Y/n realises that he is being sucked into a torpedo as he tries to escape from it but it is way too powerful for him

Y/n: W-what the? Where did this even come from!?

Y/n continues to get sucked and dragged into the tsunami torpedo until he is not seen anymore....

Meanwhile

Ay, Darui, Bee and Cee make it back to the Hidden Cloud

Bee: Yo! We are back Fool, You fool!

Karui: Master!!

Omoi: We are so pleased to see that you are alive Master! It's good to see you!

Bee: It's good to be back!

Mabui: It's good to see you Lord Raikage

Mabui bows

Ay: We have a lot to talk about. We first off need to speak to the Feudal Lord about the alliance

Karui: What alliance?

Ay: Don't worry, more will be told once it all gets published and told.

Samui: Um..Lord Raikage.