Chapter 3

Y/n: Huuh!? So Naruto came here to plea about Sasuke Uchiha!?

Y/n was walking next to A as Darui and C were walking next to them

A: He should have never come to speak to us about the Uchiha boy. He is a full blown member of the Akatsuki, wars are always going to happen because of stuff like this. It was inevitable that he would go darker.

Y/n: Did you at least listen to what he had to say?

A: Why are you so concerned about this Naruto Uzumaki boy?

Y/n: He reminds me a lot like Killer Bee. I could sense it from his body language that he too had gone through the same as Karui and Omoi.

A:What do you mean by that?!

Y/n: He also...lost his sensei. Just like Karui and Omoi but I can tell from his dropping of face that his sensei...was already dead.

C: I was still surprised how he was able to tail them and follow them all the way here.

Y/n: I checked to see if I was tailed also. But no one was there.

Darui: <Sighs> And now we have to deal with this summit thing

Y/n: We just have to watch. A has to do all the talking. And please don't smash anything..

They walk into the area where the 5 Kage Summit will be held. Y/n, C and Darui go and sit at the top while A goes and sits down where the Kage will be sitting. One by one the Kage start to fill up the area.

Mizune: Welcome to the Five Kage summit. I am Mizune, and I am going to be overseeing this meeting. This can officially begin.

Y/n was sitting with his legs on the desk as C looks at him

C: Y/n...do you really have to put your feet on the desk

Y/n: Of course I do! I'm absolutely tired!

Y/n turns as he sees that someone is about to speak

Gaara: I will go first.

Y/n: So he is the Kazekage

Y/n: So he is the Kazekage...he seems to look around my age. That really is a impressive feat.

Gaara: I myself was a jinchuriki. And I know how powerful the Akatsuki are and how dangerous they can be. I tried to gain help from the other Kage to solve this matter but to no provail. Only the previous hokage would help.

Another Kage speaks up. He looks old and cocky.

Onoki: I don't believe things like this should be solved with other Kage having to jump in.