Part-2

Y/n pov

Taehyung was picking his books for the next class from his locker . I stood leaning next to his locker.

"Congratulations" I said. He stops in track , but still keeps his eye on books.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because you won the game right".

"Hmm" 

"Hmm? That's it?"

"Then what do I have to do?"

"Be my partner in Jungkook's party". I said , he closed his locker in force, making me startled and finally looked into me.

"No , thanks" he said and about to walk away. 

"Taehyung!!" I said holding his wrist by taking everyone's attention who was standing in the corridor, including Zara and San. Sh!t , Taehyung always scolds me telling don't make scenes in front of people.

"We have class," he said.

"Taehyung please, why don't you understand my feelings for you, I love you so much". I said , he took a deep Sigh and looked at me.

"Same sh!t another day".

"Sh!t? My love is sh!t to you".

"Love? Where's love? You don't love me, you're just faking it because I'm not like other boys , I didn't say I love you back when you proposed to me which made your ego hurt ".

"Yes , I agree that my ego hurted that day . But it doesn't mean that my love towards you is fake Taehyung ".

"It's fake , you rich people fake everything. For you it's all a game , what you said 'why don't you understand my feelings' right? Because you don't have one. You guys change boyfriends like dress , so better don't play tricks with me and waste your time- ".

"San!!" I shouted, making everyone startled. I could feel him running towards me even though my eyes didn't leave Taehyung.

"I agree" I said

"For what darling"

"To be your partner" I said, making everyone shock. He quickly held my hand.

"Really? You're not joking right?"

"Nope , I'm serious ". I said and went inside the classroom leaving both of them there.

Taehyung pov

Y/n went inside the classroom, did I go harsh on her? But she deserves it. I've been telling her for the past 6 months to leave me alone but she never does that. I was about to turn towards the classroom, but San's words made me stop.

" What's the use if you win in a match when you can't even have a girl". 

"What do you mean?".

"I means" he came closer to me "She's mine" . He said, making me chuckle .

"I don't want her , you can have her". I said and went inside the classroom. I saw her sitting in her place and eying out of the window. I just sat on my bench eyeing her .

"Hey" I heard Ella making me snap out.

"Hey" I said smiling. She's the only person after my mom whom I smile naturally. Soon , the lecturer entered and started to take class . Now and then I was glancing at Y/n to check if she's okay. Soon , the class ended . I packed my things and went out along with Ella .

"Ella gimme water" I said .

"Here"

"Teahyung, what should we wear for Jungkook's party?" She asked me .