I think you have forgotten that you are as responsible as I am "yn said..

Aera slapped yn and yn wobbled ..

Bitch You are only one who is responsible" Aera said ..

Yn went near to Aera and wispherd in Aera ' s ear ..."truth is always bitter"

Aera got angry and slapped on yn face again..

You mothefu**r how dare you" ...yn said and raised her hand to slap Aera but she had bad luck as always that someone stopped her ...

****************
Tae pov-

When I was going to outside I heard some noise on yn room,so i went to check in her room,I saw yn was going to slap Aera ...

Pov end ....

******†******
what are doing huh ? "Tae said

He slapped yn without thinking and she fell on the ground...

Aera went and hide behind him

"thank God oppa you came "... And she started fake crying ...

" Are you all right princess ?"tae said and wipe her tears. .

"hmm.. I was only went to ask her how is she and first she badmouth me and when I tell her to stop them she is going to slap me "...Aera said while fake crying ..

Ahh this fucking bitch started acting again" ...yn mummbled ...

"how dare you to touch my sister" ... Huh ... You want to die" he again raised his hand to slapped to yn .

If she is your sister then who I am"..?yn shout to older ...

You are nothing and if you try to harm her again, you will see my worst side "... tae said with gritting his teeth ..

This fucking bitch lying to can't you see"..yn said ..

Enough " tae said "I know who is lying and who is telling the truth "..

Tears started flowing from yn's eyes ..
"Fine think what you want" ..yn said and ran away from home ...

It's been 2 hours ...yn still outside the home ...

Her hair was messed and her clothes too, She was roaming here and there then ,her stomach started growling ..

I am hungry now ".. let's eat something" ..

She bought a burger and sat on the roadside and start eating burger ....

Ahh .. This is so embrassing.. Really yn what you are you thinking when you ask him that question .. huh .. is you Really think that he will take your side ...

Then one cat came to her ..she patted her head ..

Meow...

Are you also hungluyy kittieee yn said in kid voice ,she gave her a piece of burger and start playing with her .. ..

Ohh meow .. can you became my friend "

You are so cute "

Eunwoo pov-

( New character but you don't want to know him now you will understand soon )

When I was hanging out with my friends I saw a homeless girl ,she was playing with cat and talking to her ..

Pov end .....

Yn went to hostel ..

why are you here instead of your house ?"Lisa said ...