3: Tangled Up In Stars and the Sun

(Ending: Polyamory- Namjoon and Yoongi are Hoseok's soulmate)

Hoseok wakes up the next morning sore, moving his body slowly to feel every little ache in his along the left side of his spine, down his hips, until it stops just at the top of his hips. Maybe he spent too long curled up on the couch last night, staring down at his phone. He can't really remember how long he was lamenting his future before his two Sugar Daddies texted him. All he knows for certain is how he happily got up, walked straight to bed, and passed out almost as soon as his fluffy blanket hugged him.

Hoseok stands up straight, mind wandering to his couch- maybe he should take the cushions in to be fluffed? Can they do that? Hoseok scoffs, brushing away the thought- he'll just have to ask one of his Daddies. But they'll probably just offer to buy him a whole new couch. Hoseok smiles to himself despite not initially wanting that. They just love to take care of him. He fluffs his hair in the mirror, and goes about getting dressed.

A cute long top with a deep cut, Hoseok chose it over the one with the open back incase there was any discoloration or- He just doesn't want Yoongi to touch it while it's hurting, and Hoseok knows that any exposed skin is a magnet to Yoongi's warm, broad hand. Maybe it would feel good to be massaged, Hoseok realizes as he slips on his shoes, pinching the tops of his baggy pants like a princess to see his feet slide into his flats. No overly complicated shoes today.

It's a stress-free, relaxation day with Daddy Gi today. Hoseok smiles to himself, finding the driver looking for Hoseok with a simple sign that says 'Darling' in the lobby of his building. Hoseok cocks his head and smiles as the driver leads the way to the car, opening the door for him. Hoseok slides right in, ignoring the twinge alongside the left of his back, and instead focuses in how soft his Daddy Gi looks- smiling so bright already at just one moment with Hoseok.

"Daddy Gi," Hoseok exhales, slumping into his hug, almost crawling into his lap- Daddy Gi's still buckled into his seat, but Hoseok feels suddenly relieved when his warm hands touch his hips and his arms engulf him. "Hi baby," Yoongi responds, deep in his ear, as Hoseok tucks his chin over his shoulder.

Hoseok hears the door close behind him and the driver getting into the front of the car, and then Yoongi starts to chuckle airily into his hair. Hoseok pulls back with a little pout on his face, cheeks flushed, shooting a little bratty face to Daddy as he buckles in. "Nothing, babydoll. You're so cute, did you dress up all for me?"

Hoseok smiles easily, eagerly reciprocating holding Yoongi's hand on his leg, "There's no one else to dress up for, Daddy Gi." Hoseok rolls his eyes playfully, before smirking and batting his eyelashes. Yoongi smiles wider as he laughs, tucking a wild hair behind Hoseok's ear.

Hoseok sits back in his seat, especially over the speed bumps that signal their arrival to Yoongi's home, but no matter how much or how little of his back he presses against the plush leather seats, he can't seem to get comfortable. When they arrive and the driver opens Yoongi's door, Hoseok catches the look of concern that flashes across Yoongi's face for just a moment, before he exits. Hoseok slides out on his side, happily taking Yoongi's hand and when he stands up, he sees the question in his Daddy's eyes. Hoseok presses his lips together, and instead of saying anything outside the building, he takes Yoongi's hand and leads them in.

When they finally get inside, Hoseok slips his shoes off, lining them up, and while he's bent over, he waits until Yoongi has closed the door, and then kneels in front of him, slowly undoing his laces. "Baby," Yoongi breathes out, a hand coming to the top of Hoseok's head, carding through his fluffy brown hair. However, when Hoseok finishes and looks up, he sees a pained face, and it shocks him.

"Hoseok-ah, what's going on? Are you hurt somewhere?" Daddy Gi asks, in that concerned, firm voice he rarely uses outside of the bedroom. Hoseok's pout deepens into that siot-shape, even twitches when he feels his left hip burn. Hoseok nods, feeling suddenly overwhelmed, so overwhelmed that he doesn't know what's going on with his own body that a few tears spring to his waterline.